“waiter was very helpful”
Review of Heroes Sports Bar

Heroes Sports Bar
Ranked #132 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: British, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In case you have not heard about the award winning pub in town, check out Heroes in the basement floor. Abu Dhabi’s legendary pub has enough wide screens to satisfy every sports lover along with Abu Dhabi’s favorite resident DJ and a live band that will keep you entertained long after the final whistle blows. Our kitchen serves up all the classic pub favorites and always in generous pub sized portions.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

the Ethiopian waiter was very attentive and helpful . food timing was good

the valet parking of the hotel isn't good though.

1  Thank tramily

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you want to watch a match with atmosphere in Abu Dhabi, no-where better. Brilliant venue for beer, grub and sports - and a good band as well. If you want a quiet night, not the place - read your paper elsewhere. Good service, good choice of beers and food. And not a bad hotel either..

1  Thank Phil K
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've been wanting to try this place for a while. Finally got the opportunity two days ago. I'm upset with myself for waiting so long. I ordered the fish and chips and a jalapeno popper appetizer. There was SO much food, but it tasted so good that I powered through. I'd go back anytime based on the food alone, but they also have a fun atmosphere, great service (our server Selam was wonderful), and a huge draft beer selection. All of that put together make this place a can't miss restaurant in Abu Dhabi!

2  Thank chadarich
Reviewed August 2, 2013

we decided to try the Heroes Sport Bar yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I had the calamari appetizer and could have had it for a meal. The plate was huge and very delicious. The best calamari I have tasted. The Fish and Chips was equally large and absolutely delicious. Our server Salema was delightful.

1  Thank Zenford M
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Heroes is an expat bar in the heart of Abu Dhabi. I had several excellent bar type meals in there during my 2 months in Abu Dhabi and particularly enjoyed the fish and the club sandwich. Service is of a high standard and there are a fine selection of beers on offer but of particular mention must be the house band "International Playboys" who really rock the place out and deserve a much bigger stage.

Charlie, Nicola, Sam and Jo are truly talented people. I would pay money to see them perform. They update their set list frequently and the acoustic nights on a Tuesday are a particular highlight. I cannot wait to return to Abu Dhabi and see them perform again. By the way Heroes is also the latest bar open in Abu Dhabi, I think their licence is until 4 A.M. if you like a late drink.

1  Thank AmmoBirchy