“Lively Atmosphere”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I recently went to Coopers for a few drinks while in Abu Dhabi on a rare two-day weekend. The atmosphere was lively and inviting and the place was filled to capacity...at 8:30 PM. That's a testament to a good product. The beer was cold and the outdoor seating was comfortable.

My only complaint would be the inadequate numbers of wait staff, at least for the outdoor section(s). It appeared that only one waitress was working the area and she was moving constantly but still overwhelmed.

By no means a reason not to go, and this is by no means an assertion that the service was poor. She performed her duties admirably. But note to management - more servers would be greatly appreciated, but again, overall a good experience.

1  Thank Paul_Harris1390
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Coopers Bar & Restaurant - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I would like to thank you for visiting Cooper’s recently and for taking the time to review your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m happy to read you enjoyed your experience, that you had an overall good experience and my team was able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have been waiting to repost about Cooper's! I posted a not-so=great review about this place, commenting on a food item and the service, both of which had not lived up to past experience or expectations. I was personally contacted and invited to return. And, you know what? They changed things for the better! This is what great leadership does (Thanks Mr. Giles for that!) Great F&B Mgr, wait staff, and back to really great food! Thank you, Cooper's!

1  Thank BRMFujairah-Dhadna
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Coopers Bar & Restaurant - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Greetings from Cooper’s!

I would like to thank you for giving us a second opportunity and I’m very happy we were able to correct our mistakes from the first time you were here. It’s elating to read my team took your comments in a constructive way and I’m glad we were able to exceed our expectations this time.

Mr. Giles and I strive to exceed every guests expectations, and we always take comments from our guests as a way to improve and to change. We would like to thank you again for understanding and for giving us the opportunity to change and improve.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of the destinations in Abu Dhabi on a Thursday night. Visited it twice and both times were cool. Loud music for those who love to stomp the dance floor. Nice place to hangout with friends. But my favorite will always be the bar, beverages won’t take long to reach your throat as the bartenders were attentive.

Nice Place to chill after a long week.

1  Thank Jamie_YuAJ

Greetings from Cooper’s!

I would like to thank you for visiting Cooper’s and for taking the time to review your experience in TripAdvisor.
I’m glad to read you visited Cooper’s more than once and that you had a great time. Thank you you as well for your comments regarding my team. I will share it with them, in order to keep improving the quality of our service.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Arrived here at 11pm on a very quiet Saturday-got grief from the bouncer who took 5 minutes examining my ID. Table service took 15 minutes - we had to ask for assistance. Drinks were served very fast but service staff were extremely rude. Advertised that DJ would be on but that wasn't the case. Was much better on my last visit-must improve before I will come back again. Happy hour was very good value for money though

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Coopers Bar & Restaurant - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

I would like to thank you for visiting Cooper’s Bar & Restaurant and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I would like to apologize for the service experience last week. My team is well aware of the high service standards they need to follow and this matter will be addressed to our Cooper’s Management team in order to continuously improve our service.

We also have a resident DJ in Coopers from Mon-Fri, the bar gets exceptionally busy on Saturday and Sunday for the football games hence the DJ does not play on these nights.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is the place to be if you are up to fun, loud music, dancing and elbow rubbing. Bartenders are very attentive even they busy especially during the weekends. For ladies like me, visit them on a Wednesday night for ladies' night out with oozing boozes from 8PM - 12 midnight!

1  Thank Sunkissed M
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Coopers Bar & Restaurant - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor member,
Greetings from Cooper’s!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Cooper’s. I take this opportunity to inform you that we will be having new ladies nights very soon at Cooper’s, so please stay tuned to our website and facebook pages for more information about them.