“Great Looking Lounge Lacks Proper Waiters”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Bar

Blue Bar
Ranked #212 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An architectural marvel floating within the hotel's majestic glass atrium, Blue Bar is an ideal spot to meet, mingle or unwind. Sit back and relax, enjoying tempting cocktails, premium drinks and a rich selection of snacks while admiring the panoramic views over the city.
Cairo, Egypt
“Great Looking Lounge Lacks Proper Waiters”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Our two experiences here were simply below expectations. Both visits our drinks were wrong and the waiting exceptionally long. On St Patrick's Day they had ran out of Irish beer, and the place was dead. It's close to our flat and we like the views, but expect poor service from the waiters.

3 Thank John P
Yassin O, Manager at Blue Bar, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear John,
Thank you for your recent review of Blue Bar, I am sorry to learn that we didn’t meet your expectations, but I have noted your comments and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services. I hope you will give us another chance in the future and if you would like to contact me directly, please call 02 617 0922.
Kind regards
Yassin Ouenniche
Director of Operations

“Under leveraged”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

The atrium is captivating and the service is very good but the place seriously lacks in people and music. In a nutshell it always feels dead and I have been there a few times. The hilton should find a way to inject some life into it.

1 Thank louayac
Yassin O, Manager at Blue Bar, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear louayac,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Blue Bar. It was indeed our pleasure to have served as your chosen outlet in Abu Dhabi and we were grateful to receive your comments on our performance, as this information can help us to improve the quality of our service in the future.
We would like to inform you that we have a new duo playing six days a week and in the near future Blue Bar will have theme nights, in order to keep providing an excellent service to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Blue Bar and please feel free to call us at 02 617 0922 if you need any information about the bar or the menu.

Kind regards
Yassin Ouenniche
Director of Operations
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Has potential but very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place could be very nice if you just want a drink, which was what we wanted....
Ordered a glass of wine but this didn't taste right, I know for sure this was not right as the specific wine I ordered I had drank before, this one had been open for days. When I asked about this to the staff they told me the bottle was just opened and didn't seem to know or care about what happens when a bottle is left opened.
Staff customer service was very poor for the 5* place it is supposed to be no alternative or apology was offered.

• Visited October 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Has potential. But disappointed ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Visited this bar for a drink, very quiet but perfect for just a drink.
Ordered a wine but due to the quietness the wine had blatantly been open for a couple of days. However, the waiter didn't seem to know or care about it. Such a shame for a place with a lot of potential.

“Real blue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I like this atmosfer bar, feel romantic n energic my favorite is pina colada n the chips is always cruncy

Visited December 2012