“one the best diving trip i have ever experinced”
Review of Freediving UAE

Freediving UAE
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to freedive with FreedivingUAE. We offer high quality all year round beginner to advanced AIDA freediving courses and trips in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Fujariah.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“one the best diving trip i have ever experinced”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was looking for a very long time to do such a course and browsed a lot in the net to know more about it, and finally got in touch with those people who made it easy for me. freediving is one the best sport I have ever tried in my life specially going with experienced and fun people.

Visited April 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Freediving Experience in the UAE - great instructors made it a wonderful experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After searching online for where I could do my AIDA 2* course in the UAE I got in contact with the guys at Freediving UAE. They were extremely helpful, ensuring to plan a dubai based course so we could avoid having to travel to AD just for the theory and pool sessions. All of the classes were great, with active participation from three qualified instructors there to answer our questions and safely introduce us to the world of apnea. For the open water session they took us out on a boat to reach some calm, clear, and deep water for us to continue our diving in. After practicing our duckdives and equalization techniques it was time for the required depth dive. Something that I had been well prepared for and was able to achieve with ease thanks to their guidance. I am happily now an AIDA 2* and have already paid for my 3* course with Freediving UAE - I would highly recommend them!

Beirut, Lebanon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Freediving and spearfishing the UAE waters”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Traveled from Lebanon to Dubai with my dive buddy and it turned out to be the best experience i could have imagined. Met up with the incredible locals who share the love for this sport and they showed huge support in fixing the boat trips and taking us to the best diving spots across town. Cant wait till i get another opportunity to revisit. if your looking to free dive a whole bunch of amazing shipwrecks or spearfish some really nice game this place should be your next destination.
if you need more info catch the guys on Facebook group - Freediving UAE