“VERY TASTY!”

Nolu's Cafe
Ranked #120 of 2,106 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Afghani
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique blend of healthy Californian cuisine with an Afghani twist with 2 locations in Abu Dhabi.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Took our son and family here on our last night in Abu Dhabi, as it was near to their home. What an excellent evening we had. All the food was well prepared and presented. the Chicken breast Kebob (not my spelling!) was very special having a really special and delicious taste.
The salads here are excellent and LARGE!
Good dessert selection.
Service was pleasant but a little slow at times.
A very enjoyable evening.

There are newer reviews for Nolu's Cafe

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Service: Inconsistent at best. There are a few Excellent staff but generally it is a slow shambles.

Ingredients: sometimes missing altogether, or replaced with cheaper substitutes without advising the guest or offering alternative dining options.

This place has Great potential but is overpriced and the consistency of product and service needs to be addressed.

2  Thank Tamas H
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was the first time that I was trying Afghani food and we simply loved it. For starters we ordered the afghani dumplings called mantoo and bolani which was more like potato and spicy veggies stuffed in thin parathas.We also tried the quabili pallow which was lamb cooked with afghani rice which was quite good. The lamb was just perfect and the rice was quite nice which was cooked with carrots and raisins. We had some chicken kababs as well served with rice.Overall the ambience is good and I was surprised to find filmfare magazine stacked along with other usual magazines. The service is good and we didn't have to wait for long for the food to come in.We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Wow everytime I have the burgers here I wich I had another one... The Burgers are perfectly made. The bread and the meat are so soft and fluffy. The burgers are a must here. Also the Breakfast is good..

The only thing I would like is different french fries. I just dont care for the big potato wedge fries. but maybe other people do.

I go here about once a week and the staff is very polite.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Tasty and modern afghan food that you could sit and nibble on all evening. Lovely atmosphere (maybe a little chilly as the AC was pumping out!) and this place always seems busy. Fabulous cakes to satisfy the sweet tooth and this place even does take out / delivery. Its a must, and I keep going back...