“Burger joint with a view”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #407 of 2,167 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are located right on the racetrack at Yas Marina Race Track one of the most iconic structures in the region. The UAE's best burger restaurant with an all American diner atmosphere, serving Burgers, Fries, Shakes. Home of the "Original Hamburger". Where the good times roll!Winner of numerous awards in Dubai and the US.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Johnny rockets is a 50's style burger and milkshake bar. They play 50's rock n roll .
Milkshakes are huge and awesome, burgers too.
They do other things, toasties, sandwiches, salads and desserts but none of these things have ever quite filled the gap.
HOWEVER this place looks right over the F1 Yas track and often you can watch the cars racing round. it's a great place to take visitors, have a bite watch the coolness that is Yas F1 track..Why not phone yastrack first and see if anyone is practicing or you can watch people participate in track days. It's a cool place to take the kids. Spacious area with an outside terrace and a lift up there if you need one. enter Yas at gate 20, the security will direct you or take the open top tour bus, it stops right there.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Oh my stars!!! I had my 1st Houston burger today while a business lunch. Fabulous taste that made me absolutely speechless, I kept non stop eating that heavenly taste burger with a fried egg on top. What an amazing burger! What an amazing authentic burger.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Think it was just opening food was great staff were super great value loved it ..had dinner here while at the circuit which was fab as it looks over the race track

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Loved this place - great burgers and very good setting - felt like I was back in the 60's.
Reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

After a horrific 2 days trying to travel to Abu Dhabi involving delayed flights, missing flights and then lost luggage all I wanted to do was drown my sorrows in some greasy food. My husband suggested here as he knew it's the type of place I like to eat.

The decor is great. Looks like a good old fashioned American diner. The plus side being it's right on the formula 1 race track.
Service was a bit slow. We had to actually go get someone to come get our order.

We went for 2 chilli dogs, a BBQ cheese burger, cheese and bacon fries and sweet potato fries.

The fries comes first as they serve them as appetisers which is a bit weird but they were fresh, hot and tasted amazing. The burgers and hot dogs followed and we weren't disappointed. I loved it. Just what I needed.

I'm definitely going back here as it's just what you need as a pick me up. The service just needs to speed up a little. Roller skates maybe?