“Excellent food and service”

BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #52 of 2,237 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Discover authentic Italian dining at BiCE with its contemporary design and the ambience of the Italian charm. BiCE offers the exceptional combination of modern and traditional Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner served in a stylish location at the heart of the capital. With both indoor and al fresco seating, BiCE in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is the perfect venue to indulge in sumptuous Italian dishes.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Definitely worth eating at Bice. We couldn't fault it., Expensive but worth it. I had the crab cake - perfect and very meaty whilst my husband had the aubergine dish also very tasty. I had spag bol - veal and pork whilst my husband had roast chicken. All our dishes were delicious

Doris G, General Manager at BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for your nice review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and have shared your compliments with the culinary team.

Out of respect for local culture we do not serve pork, the Spaghetti Bolognaise only contains veal and beef ragout.

It was a pleasure looking after you and we sincerely hope to welcome you back

Best Regards

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We ate here once in the week we were there. It was ok, but not great. If felt like an average Italian restaurant, nothing special.

Doris G, General Manager at BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very concerned to read about your dining experience in Bice which was not satisfactory. Please be so kind to tell us more specific details and write to our hotel manager Stefan Fuchs on Stefan.Fuchs@jumeirah.com so we can take corrective action. This is not our usual standard and I offer you my apologies for the inconvenience.
It was a pleasure looking after you and we hope to welcome you back soon

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Food quality very good, service as well. But menu was quite limited. They need to provide a bit more choice in terms of pasta or salads.

1  Thank NDCGlobetrotter
Doris G, General Manager at BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your review. We usually receive excellent comments about our menu variety in Bice however please rest assured that I have addressed your valuable comments with the culinary team and we are taking corrective action.

It was a pleasure looking after you and we hope to welcome you back soon

Best Regards

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I visited the restaurant a couple weeks ago for dinner,the interior looks good,and the guy playing the piano and singing at the same time makes the atmosphaire very nice and romantic.
Service is kinda slow,cause we were one of the late tables and it took for our mains about 15-20min,after our pasta mid course. I asked if we can split a pasta for mid course and when it came to the table it was five pieces and we had to decide who is going to take the last one between me and my date,that might sound awkward but giving even number for a split ravioli is not that difficult.
Quality of the food was good and well cooked, didn't found the Ipad matching,I prefer the old fashion wine lists,and the one there has a good selection of wines Italian and International.
Desserts was highlighted by the excellent Tiramisu that I really recommend as one of the best in the city so far...Overall was a decent experience on the pricey side.

Doris G, General Manager at BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your dining experience especially the Tiramisu. Your compliment has been passed to our culinary team; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Please accept my apologies for the service not being up to your expectations; we have reinforced training with the team to ensure occurrence like this are not repeated. Our iPad wine list is an illustration of our Jumeirah “Stay Different” approach to hospitality however we also have printed wine lists available in all restaurants as an alternative.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pasta and meat dishes are superb; wine list is excellent, but I don'y like using an iPad to access it.

Doris G, General Manager at BiCE at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review. I am glad to know that you had a good experience in BiCE and look forward to welcoming you back.

Many thanks