“Brilliant” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Yas Waterworld Entrance Ticket with Optional Fast Pass
Ranked #5 of 139 things to do in Abu Dhabi
More attraction details
Owner description: Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the UAE’s first mega waterpark, set across 15 hectares of the exciting entertainment complex that is Yas Island. The park offers 43 rides, slides and attractions that will thrill the whole family. Visitors will experience fun and adventure on rides and attractions never seen before in waterparks, such as the world’s longest, fastest tornado waterslide, the region’s first looping waterslide and the world’s first interactive water and laser rollercoaster. Its award-winning theme – based on an original story developed exclusively for the waterpark – pays tribute to the Emirati culture with the UAE’s pearl-diving heritage at the core, and will provide an unforgettable experience for young and old. Some of our amenities include: -Locker and towel rental-Stored value, which allows you to store money on your wristband-Cabana rental -Free WIFI -Changing rooms
crawley
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Nothing not to like...before you go just make sure all the rides are open they do like to close rides and not reduce the entry price !

1 Thank lescrawley
YWWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear lescrawley,

Thank you for your positive review. We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the park. Checking the website before visiting the park is a great tip. We always keep our Guests informed of what is happening at the park via our website and signage placed at the park’s main entrance. Happy to hear your feedback, looking forward to your next visit.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Gosport, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“go if you have entertainer vouchers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

We had buy one get one free vouchers so made it reasonable to go. I appreciate that most places are fairly expensive to visit these days and think we were lucky to have vouchers and go at a quiet time so we're able to make the most of our time there. The rides weren't too busy and queues were short, if you go at a busy time get a fast track pass. The food and drink were expensive and nothing special, the only saving grace there were the free drinking water fountains. Everywhere is clean and well staffed, there were plenty of Sun beds and shades. The website clearly states you can leave and get a wrist band for 're-entry on the same day, as I knew we might need to do this I also double checked with guest services when we arrived, I was assured I could do this. When I did need to leave (to meet my husband to get some medication), the staff were not happy about this and said we could not leave. I had to spend some time in discussion with staff and ask to speak to someone in authority before they begrudgingly agreed. We did go back and enjoyed the rest of our time there.

Visited July 2014
YWWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Zoe D,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us from a recent visit to the Park. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed going on the rides without standing in long queues and that you found our Park clean and well stuffed. As to food items, our outlets offer different options at different prices which are benchmarked with our competitors in the UAE. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience with regards to unfavorable experience when you tried to leave the park to get medication for your husband and come back. I will personally address your comments to our team to ensure consistency and no further repeat. Once again, I thank you for providing your feedback - it is only through this that we can actually improve the service to our valued Guests.

If I can be of further help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Excellent regards,
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“funny day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

It was the 1st thing to do in UAE. its nice waterpark. alot of realy hard games. Its little bit not that big. maybe it needs more games but overall a place you must visit there.

2 Thank Shareef-hamimy
Dear Shareef-hamimy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that you had a fun-filled day on your first day in the UAE. Yas Waterworld is the UAE’s first mega waterpark with 45 rides, slides and attraction for all ages and thrill level preference. Happy to hear your feedback, and looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shortcomings!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Visited the park on 21st august. My observations when I compared it with other water parks in UAE like aquaventure, wild wadi, dreamland :
1) Rides are excellent - fun fun and fun but the disadvantage is you have to walk through stairs for each and every ride... that not cool. other parks (aquaventure and wild wadi) has oscillators which takes you to top. This stairs thing make is not advisable for pregnant women and overweight guests.
2) Direction signs - the direction signs are confusing and mess. There is a lot of improvement space.
3) Drinking water is free but during day time its very hot.
4) Food is expensive.
5) Peoples were jumping queues and nobody was there to stop them.
6) Safeguards needs to be more active, few of them seems to be not loving their job.

2 Thank Adeel A
Dear Adeel A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Park with us.
1) I am happy to hear that you found our rides excellent and fun. We advise only Guests in good health to ride ‘adrenaline rush’ attractions which require to use stairs. Guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart problems, fear of heights, or any other medical condition may use rides which do not require to climb the stairs.
2) Regarding signage in the Park we do actively addressing any comments from our Guests to Management in charge who is completely committed to improving these areas. Meanwhile, our colleagues will be more than happy to assist any Guest who needs guidance in Yas Waterworld.
3) Unfortunately the ambient temperature plays a big part in the comfort level of our Guests and we have no control over the weather, more drinking fountains are used less time we have to cool the water down, however, our outlets offer variety of soft drinks and water.
4) The prices that we charge at the restaurants are benchmarked with our competitors in the UAE. We will continue to benchmark our prices and ensure that we are competitive.
5) I would be keen to find out if you voiced your concerns with regards to Guests jumping queues to any of the team in the Park. We have a system we follow and I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service in this regard.
6) Some of the positions require lifeguards to be alert and rescue ready, therefore, they seem less active on certain positions. We pride ourselves on the training that we give to our Colleagues and the levels of service that we expect to be delivered to our Guests. I am sorry to know that we were unable to meet your expectations and I will definitely address your comments to our team.

If I can be of further help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Excellent regards,
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

An impressive waterpark. I guess we picked a busy day as there were few chairs and it was busy. Lines were so very long and spoiled by people jumping in line. Adults and kids alike! Lines in general do not seem to work here so there is a lot of frustration. All three of my kids had a really great day despite not getting to do a whole lot. We would go back as it looks awesome and has great reviews. We would look for a less busy day and get fast passes. It would have made all the difference.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank travellers5forever
Dear travellers5forever,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to hear that you and your kids had a great day at the park. The Park is usually less busy during the week, and we always advise our guests to arrive to the park early to get the most out of their day. Getting a premium ticket is an excellent choice for guests who wish to wait for a shorter period of time. Once again, thank you for your feedback, looking forward to your next visit.