“Super Cool !” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Yas Waterworld Entrance Ticket with Optional Fast Pass
Ranked #5 of 139 things to do in Abu Dhabi
More attraction details
Owner description: Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the UAE’s first mega waterpark, set across 15 hectares of the exciting entertainment complex that is Yas Island. The park offers 43 rides, slides and attractions that will thrill the whole family. Visitors will experience fun and adventure on rides and attractions never seen before in waterparks, such as the world’s longest, fastest tornado waterslide, the region’s first looping waterslide and the world’s first interactive water and laser rollercoaster. Its award-winning theme – based on an original story developed exclusively for the waterpark – pays tribute to the Emirati culture with the UAE’s pearl-diving heritage at the core, and will provide an unforgettable experience for young and old. Some of our amenities include: -Locker and towel rental-Stored value, which allows you to store money on your wristband-Cabana rental -Free WIFI -Changing rooms
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Cool !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I took my family who was visiting from Australia and The Netherlands and it was the highlight of their vacation to the UAE. My 2 nieces were already jumping up and down with excitement before we even went on any of the rides. Their favorite was the Slither Snakes, both went on all of them twice! My brother-in-law loved the Liwa Loop, said it was the best adrenaline rush he has ever had. The staff were also very helpful when we lost my brother-in-law and 7 year old niece - they were just busy trying to try all the rides in one day. It just goes to show that there was something for everyone.

1 Thank Vanessa D

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant rides.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fantastic place to spend the day - my kids ask me every week when are we going back to Yas waterworld.
The rides are really cool - wide variety of them - from high end adrenaline seeker to more mellow rides.
Great fun. highly recommend it.

1 Thank Lavinia B
Dubai
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They said "an Adventure that will last a lifetime" and they were right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The ads usually oversell it but this time, they did not do justice to what is in store when you spend a day at Yas Waterworld. The only thing is that it's probably impossible to do everything in one day.

We went with my wife, and our three boys, aged 6, 4 and 2 and we all had a blast. While I went to the more extreme rides like the Liwa Loop (OMG!), my wife and I really enjoyed the more tamed Slither Snakes (6 multimedia, in the dark rides), and our boys just couldn't get enough of the kids areas.

My wife and I will go back alone soon so we can get our full share of adrenaline rides.

The entire family recommends YW.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An amazing, out-of-this world experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to Yas Waterworld recently with friends and colleagues and we had an amazing time! There is something for everyone at this fun theme park! If you are like me and need a little courage to go on the scary rides, try the Dawwama. It is an adrenaline rush, but it is also comforting that you have 5 other people with you, screaming just as loud :) I loved the Slither slides too, I did 4 out of 6 and the light show was insane. Also competed on the Sebag (speed slides) with my friends, and that was a rush (they have a timer at the end of the slide so you can also compare times on this ride to see who comes down first!) - great for the competitive types! Now i am mustering up the courage to visit again so that I can go on the Liwa Loop and the Jebel drop!

Johannesburg, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Defenitely one of the best waterparks I've been to. Well planned with super rides. They went out of their way to come up with new rides you will not find in ordinary water parks. This is also the first waterpark with more than one seperate area for the young ones. The layout is great and so clean. The staff are so friendly - you can see they enjoy their work. They treat you like family. Food prices are reasonable and the food is super. We enjoyed it so much that we immediately bought our annual passes.