“Worst burger I have ever tried!”
Review of Burger Bureau

Burger Bureau
Ranked #1,617 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have to say that I consider myself quite a burger expert, and unfortunately this place does not come close especially in regards to value for money. Do not spend your money here!

10  Thank atomicbean

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Decide to try Burger Bureau after recommended by some friends. Ordered a Salsa Burger which was cheap burger - the kind you expect to find at a Fun Fair. The patty was made with cheap quality meat and the salsa sauce was disguised as a singles slice of tomato accompanied by some tomato mush.

All in all there are better options in the UAE. Abu Dhabi we are still in search of a good burger. Keep trying.

7  Thank COOPSTheNaughtyNomad
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to hangout if ur in the mall. Having live entertainment might attract just a tad more customers I guess. But unless you're serving beer, u won't be able to keep them for long

1  Thank mpalmiano
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Just went there for a second time. The first time i actually walked out, which i have never done before, because they wanted to charge extra for onions on my 40 AED burger (not grilled onions but raw onions!).
The second time i was convinced to go by a friend just to try it out. Good atmosphere, nice place but simply a bad burger. Had the double patty burger but barely could eat half of it. They use frozen beef patties and they taste like it. Forget about having the burger anything other than extra well done because otherwise you will be tasting the meat. The bun was fresh and tasted good which made it semi-tolerable.
they obviously spent good money on banners all over the mall, on decor and big space but need to invest more for a better supplier of beef. The burger is no comparison to fuddruckers, shake shack, burger fuel, etc. I don't want to bash it too much but it was simply inedible. Having a pricey burger does not make you a burger stop. It was actually more expensive than Fuddruckers!

For me, the people who refer to this burger as being excellent make these reviews unreliable and very questionable.

The manager was kind enough to take our criticism constructively. There were a few other issues but minor to what an Angus beef burger should taste like.

9  Thank Ali H
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to Burger Bureau on 24th Jan for the first time. Nice restaurant layout, different menu concept using electronic menus which was cool.
The filipino staff very nice. However the owner/manager did correct them on more than one occasion on the restaurant floor in front of us which I didn't think was appropriate. I can understand it is probably frustrating opening a business in UAE and training your staff etc... but at least have a briefing with all the team before the restaurant opens each day so everyone knows what they are going to be doing for the day and if you need to correct a member of staff, do so out of view of the customer.
The management did come over to ensure all was ok with the food and that we were being looked after ok.
Music was a little loud, but that is to be expected in a burger eatery.
Overall the food was nice. Would I go back?? Maybe in a few months after their teething problems have sorted themselves out.

1  Thank Irishguyuae
Luke G, Manager at Burger Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear you like our tablet menu's. My apologies as sometimes the staff have had to have been corrected in front of customers, however we have made sure this will never happen again. We do however conduct daily briefings, so the staff are aware of any changes.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the food and would love to invite you back to have the full Burger Bureau experience.

Thank you.