“Business Stay”

Ranked #54 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Business Stay”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The hotel has recently opened in Abu Dhabi and is located alongside the Abu Dhabi Exhibition Centre. The accommodation is very typical of Centro Hotels the rooms being exactly the same as any other within the chain.

The restaurant food and service are excellent offering both buffet style meals al a carte and daily economical dishes of the day.

The only let down for me is the extensive construction work currently ongoing around the hotel so its important to ask for a room over the main entrance.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Mr. David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, your comments will be shared with all concerned departments.

We hope to have you staying with us again soon.

Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location and good value for money.

I had only one incesedent which prevented me from giving all 4 & 5 , one day I changed my room, and I discovered that the new room , all bed sheets and below we're not changed from the previous gust , I know it is a worker mistake , but management should be more strict in such issues

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Mr. Azzam,

Thank you for your comments and feedback, we sincerely regret the inconvenience that it may have caused you and would like to assure you that this situation does not reflect our standards.

Once again, we would like to thank you for sharing this matter with us and for giving us the opportunity to improve further our standards.

Director of Rooms
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Elegant hotel. Rooms are very well equipped, comfortable and modern that come with full amenities. The food is good, whether you prefer open buffet, the restaurant or room service. Nice swimming pool, and gym

• Stayed May 2013
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

Blakeney, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel a couple of months ago and although I found the room absolutely perfect and the staff very accomodating and friendly the hotel has not yet "got it together" unlike other hotels in the Rotana group. I swiped my card upon arrival at the hotel as is common practice, in the evning I went to eat in the restaurant, just as before the food was only just about warm and unappetising, I had complained about this before on my last visit and was assured that it would be taken care of!!!!!!!!!! If you want to eat here best just to get a taxi to someplace that serves HOT meals or eat the salads!!!
Within a couple of minutes of returning to my room I was phoned and told that I had to pay for my meal straight away as there was no credit on my room!!!!!! I am unused to being treated like this, made to feel as though I may sneak out of the Hotel without paying for a $20 meal when I checked out!!!!! I would prefer in future to stay in the Rotana in central Abu Dhabi as despite the emails with questionairs nothing is done to rectify any problems it would appear!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying at our hotel while you are in Abu Dhabi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience that it may have caused you and would like to assure you that we are working on improving our services quality.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Dubai
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Rooms are very clean but a bit too small in my opinion. Signage to and from hotel is very poor. You really have to know the area to reach the hotel without going in circles the first couple times. I would stay there again if the price is right.

Room Tip: Very clean rooms but a bit small
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying with us during your last trip to Abu Dhabi, in regards to your comments about the directions signage, we have placed them according to the local authorities rules and regulations.

hope to see you again very soon.

Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Centro Capital Centre is very easy to come, it is located near big road. Good food, good service, although there is no lobby service to carry yor bags, and reastaurant is self service also. Rooms are clean and nice, only the mattress was too hard for me. I recommend this hotel
to somebody who is looking for inexpencive stay in Abu Dhabi

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Esa

Thank you for writing your comments on Trip Advisor, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your future visits.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've always been a fan of Rotana Hotels in the UAE... and again, i was not disappointed.

We we're given a room with a view, that is, the fronting the Al Khaleej Al Arabi st. where you will wake up to the sight of a nice body of water (not sure if that was a part of the beach or what but it was pleasing to the eye, even if in between the hotel and the beach is the main road)..

It was a new hotel, the room and the bathroom/toilet were clean plus the bed is as usual soft which made us really comfortable after a long day....

Compared to Centro Yas (which is also a 3 star Rotana Hotel) the room we where at was quiet smaller but the dining area where we had our breakfast was a lot bigger... The breakfast is good, i just wish they have at least two people at the egg station.... there was a long cue during our last day and we weren't able to get our omelets anymore since we were too hungry already to wait for it....

The location is like 15 minutes to the city center but they have a shuttle bus going to Marina Mall and cabs are easy to find that was when we were there, plus the area is really not hard to locate if you have your own car.

At the price we had, breakfast, and WIFI in the room were both free... hence, a plus.... i just hope they'd provide hotel slippers... since most travelers expect slippers to use in the hotel... even in three star hotels.. specially in a Rotana chain hotel...

We will definitely consider this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear All,