“Best sushi in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Tori No Su

Tori No Su
Ranked #55 of 2,062 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Nothing excites the taste buds more than the subtleties employed in the arrangement of fresh seasonal produce to create Japanese cuisine. Like fine Japanese calligraphy, where the strokes can be bold and emphatic, and then delicate and refined, Chef Ando applies decades of mastery and skill as a kaiseki - trained chef, and takes all who visit on a culinary journey in Tori No Su. With a mood setting bar, teppan yaki counter and a dim lit lounge style set up, Tori No Su's atmospherics perfectly suit the cuisine and Japanese beverages on offer.
Washington, DC
“Best sushi in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites in Abu Dhabi. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is scrumptious. The wait staff is attentive, but doesn't smother you. The hostess remembered my name (I know this because I didn't make a reservation this time and just walked in and she called me by my name). They have a varied menu and you can even sit at a teppanyaki grill. If you like Japanese food consider Tori No Su. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Tori No Su, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear onehrgal,
Thank you for posting a fantastic review of Tori No Su. Your continued patronage to us is highly flattering and something we do not take for granted.
I’m elated to hear that your dining experience with us more than lived up to your previous expectations. Your comments have been shared with the team at Tori No Su who were truly thankful for your positive feedback.
We very much look forward to having you dine with us again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, and hopefully sustain if not improve on your previous dining experiences with us.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent quality of Japanese Authentic foods”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have visited with my wife. The servise was good and food was excellent. Staff explained that they imported fresh fish, vegetables, and fruits every week!! I will introduce my friends and come back again.

• Visited July 2013
Dear camaro_masato,
Thank you for your wonderful review and praise of Tori No Su. We’re glad to hear that the food and various aspects of the service were to liking and that you and your wife enjoyed the overall dining experience. Your words of praise have been distributed to the Tori No Su team, they were delighted to hear your comments. We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Tori No Su in the near future.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Splendid Japenese and sushi restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

One of the best Sushi experiences I have ever had.
My favorite Japenese place in town. Fresh and high quality sashimi and sushi. So tasty! Fresh and delicious. Good service. Ecellent chef
I have been there last week and I will definitely go there many other times.
Highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Tori No Su, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Reemissa
Thank you for another glowing review, this time of our signature Japanese restaurant, Tori No Su.
We’re delighted to hear that all aspects of your dining experience with us was to your liking. We have again shared your feedback with the Tori No Su team who were delighted to hear of your review and are very grateful for it.
We are eagerly awaiting your next visit and look forward to seeing you back at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for our last night in Abu Dhabi for the first time. We had the special anniversary course to share and it was delightful! We loved every dish they served us. We're originally from Indonesia, when we told the waiter he immediately introduced us to his Indonesian colleague. It was very welcoming and we will definitely come here again for the next time we're in Abu Dhabi.

• Visited August 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Tori No Su, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Nadhira A,
Thank you for comments and review of your experience at Tori No Su restaurant. I’m happy to hear that our personalised service by Tori No Su team was a memorable experience for you.
We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.
Best regards, Doris Greif, General Manager
“Upset..not to have known this place earlier!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant for an early dinner time on Aug 14 both my wife and I. We were greeted by a warm welcoming staff and were shown to a table by the window. Each dish we ordered had an exquisite taste about it that we never experienced before. A must try for all Japanese food enthusiasts. The highlight of the evening was the amazingly refreshing Tei-En drink (photo included in TripAdvisor) which we were not so keen on trying at first but all thanks to Ms Elena who convinced us to try it and for her great hospitality. Price wise speaking the restaurant is affordable. (400-500AED for 2 people)

• Visited August 2013
Dear Khalidalredha,
Thank you for your comments, sincerely appreciated.
Your message has been shared internally and sent to Culinary and Tori No Su team, especially to Elena and all were overjoyed. On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.