“Impressed”

Italianissimo
Ranked #391 of 2,237 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The foundations of Italianissimo lie in a true passion for Italy. In a day and age where we are constantly urged to move at a faster pace, Italianissimo tenaciously holds on the values of an old way of life where traditions, continuity and perseverance still constitute the very fabric of life.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I am rather impressed with the restaurant.
I have not eaten in, but I ordered delivery to my house, and it was excellent.
I am Italian, so I am picky, but this place was really good.

I have to state so far I only ordered simple dishes (veggies, etc) but they were all well done.
I will order again, and hopefully visit in person first time I go to Suntower for some shopping.

1  Thank Debbie1990nau

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very consistent in the food quality. It is a must to order the passion fruit ice tea. Cesar salad is also very good as well as the tuna. The ambience and decoration is top. Since we went the first time we kept going because it is a fantastic place. Too bad the the one opened in dubai cannot live the name. If you want to try the best travel all the way to Abu Dhabi. Excellent.

1  Thank Knej C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice place with excellent food. Myself, my wife and my kid we all enjoyed the place and the food. The Pizza is great as well as the pasta. We also like the passion fruit ice tea.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you want Italian in Abu Dhabi Italianissimo is the real deal! The food there is authentic, not to mention VERY delicious!! Their pizza and focaccia are TO DIE FOR!! They're as good as the ones we had in Italy, if not even better. Also, do try their passion fruit iced tea, SO refreshing and SO delicious!
If you're staying in AD for a while, sign up for their cooking lessons. You get to make delicious Italian staples and learn different tips and techniques in between, for a GREAT value! The staff and the chefs are also extreeeemely friendly and I just had a great time going there for my lessons and the food. :D

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We came for a lunch on 2nd July, i have had the best italian lunch and their Italian Manager Mr Giorgio was perfect, he is one the best manager i have ever met, thank you

1  Thank Sevuknih