“Outstanding food, tasty drinks, and excellent service”

Brasserie Angelique
Ranked #16 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brasserie Angelique is a classic brasserie with a wide selection of beverages and home-style a la carte French brasserie cuisine, in a chic French inspired setting. Our chef is passionate about food that inspires amusing conversation and joyful company. Complimented by the brasserie's elegant yet welcoming interiors, dining here would have a jubilant effect both on your mood and palate.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Outstanding food, tasty drinks, and excellent service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of my co-workers raved about this restaurant so we had to go there. He was correct, it is outstanding. The decor was magnificent. The service was excellent. The food was out of this world, and the drinks were absolutely delicious. I had the co-worker suggested dish with the four items of duck, pork belly, lamb and sausage, after my appetizer with scallops, and had the nerve to top it off order an ice-cream dessert, that was absolutely delicious as well and that put me over the top. I just could not stop eating until it was all, and I mean all gone. i finally was able to waddle out of the restaurant after negotiating my steps. Not from the delicious drinks, but from the delicious and plentiful food. A little more pricy then the average restaurant, but worth it!

• Visited October 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your compliments! I am delighted that you enjoyed your entire experience with us. We are definitely awaiting your next visit!

Best regards,
Doris Greif, General Manager

• Arabic first
“Fancy place but ....”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have to say that the moment that you step into this restaurant you can feel the embrace of and old-school french restaurant . The atmosphere is very good and the hostess and maitre really do a good and cosy job .
But( there's always a but) the food is not what i was expecting for such beautiful place . Was not bad , of course , but not excelent . Just normal . And is not enough . Abu Dhabi is full of new restaurants and if you want to be on the top you have to improve always .
The beef tartar was good , made in front of you for the maitre ( great show ) but the quantity was very poor , and the toasted bread served as side was tasteless .
The tenderloin was also good but nothing special . Why not to try to surprise the guest with a good sauce or an amazing side dish ? The word 'french' comes to my mind to remember all the food that you can find in that country .
The mushrooms in square toasted bred with cheese was good but not special .
The desserts trolley , well done Brasserie ! It's nice to see that kind of things in a restaurant from today . The chocolate cake , very good and tasty .
The service was very attentive and gentle .
So , at all , was good , but the place must fit with the food that you serve . And for the price you pay , it's mandatory .

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Zhinghi_N
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Melon1981,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you ever so much for taking the time to post a review, your feedback and critique is always appreciated.
I’m happy to know that you enjoyed the service overall and the dessert trolley. However, I’m saddened to hear that your experience wasn’t as you hoped. I have passed on your comments and feedback to the culinary team at Brasserie Angélique who will look into your concerns.
I do however hope that you will still consider revisiting us at some point in the future where I’m sure your experience will prove more positive.
Paris, France
“Feels like france in UAE/ comme a la maison aux emirats”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We happen to travel in different places all around the world but we live in Paris.
This restaurant seems to me like the plazza athenee in Paris, excellent service, really fast and efficient, kind, available and polite staff. The manager come to every table to see if its ok. He came to make a tour of the etihad towers to show us the great view from the very top.
As for the food, i had the snails cooked in a delicious butter , really like the ones from the country side of France (Bourgogne), my hubby took the beef tartare , fresh made in front of him, then I had the mariniere musles (exactly just lile rhe one in Normandy!) and my hubby took the delicious and tender kobbe beef...
As for the desert i suggest some classic like the paris-brest and for the caramel lovers : the classic and best seller Creme
brûlee!
Enjoy your diner/lunch or drink at the nice bar aside and dont forget your passeport to travel to France.

Bravo Nicolas vous avez un excellent restaurant.
Mme jabnoune

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jiji j
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Chère Madame Jabnoune,
The warmest greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you so much for posting such a delightful review of your experiences at Brasserie Angélique, it’s greatly welcomed and appreciated.
I’m delighted to learn that all aspects of your meal were to your liking and that you were well looked after by Nicolas. I’m also happy that we were able to match the quality of ingredients that you so often taste at your home in France. I have sent your remarks to Nicolas and our culinary team at the Brasserie who were overjoyed at reading your comments.
On behalf of the entire Brasserie Angélique team, we look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Superb quality and service!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

High quality food and extremely proffessional and friendly staff! This is definetely the best french restaurant in Abu Dhabi! Every dish is uniquely delicious! Look for Ramesh and Thorsten, they will certainly guide you through a delightful dining experience while making you feel at home at a cosy environment!

• Visited September 2013
Dear Natasa K,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to post such a fantastic review. It’s truly appreciated.
I’m delighted to learn that you enjoyed you overall experiences with us made even more special by my colleagues Ramesh and Thorsten. I have sent them your feedback and they are ever so grateful.
On behalf the entire Brasserie Angélique team, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This brasserie is a really good address for those who like French cuisine. The foie gras and the moelle are amazing! When you go there, be sure to try the crepe suzette!!! The place is really nice and clean and the waiters especially Govindarao are really professionals! I will definitely go there on my next trip to the UAE and I recommend this brasserie!!

Visited September 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Jo A,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you so much for posting such a positive review.
I have passed your comments to the Brasserie Angélique team, specifically to Govindarao who was ever so grateful for your feedback.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back to Brasserie Angélique in the near future.