“Had a great day”

Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had a great experience at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club! Working at a golf course myself, it was fun to be "on the other side of the counter" and experience, what I thought, was a bit of luxury that I have not experienced while golfing. The service was friendly and the course was beautiful with spectacular ocean views. The dining room/bar area, where we had a pint after the round, was quite enjoyable as well.

My only slight complaint would be that the group behind us pressured us the whole round and at one point we were asked by the marshal to pick up the pace despite actually being 6 minutes ahead of pace already. Our group consisted of experienced golfers and we were a little disgruntled as we knew we were not slow.

My score and the pressure aside, it was a fun day and an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The golf club serves great food, lovely staff who were very helpful and attentive throughout, one day a week they do a roast dinner which is very good value

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We pay there for the third time in january and I will go back again.
The staff is professional and extremely kind ....the course wonderful....
perhaps the sand (10 hectares) could be softer....but the overall impression
is very positive

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This golf course looks very promising and I played here 3 times 18 holes. The service at the counter is really bad, sometimes even rude. It is nearly impossible to play in a flight of 2, they always try to fill it up to 4 people. There are a lot of bunkers which really influence your play. This was definitely not one of the best designed golf courses I played. Although I liked the animals the end of the day around hole 14 and there was a transport (although again it looked like they did not enjoyed offering this service) to the hotels next to the golf course, I would not recommend to play here. It is really expensive and definitely not value for money.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great Restaurant, nice outdoor seating and it looks like pretty good golf. We ate with friends at the Hawksbill Restaurant which was very good. We also had Entertainer coupons which made it a good value. Service was spotty but the atmosphere was wonderful.