“Meal Only - Excellent food and service”

Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate here last night and sat out on the floodlit terrace after dusk.The food was excellent and the service was friendly and most efficient.

The restaurant accepted The Entertainer Abu Dhabi 2 for 1 vouchers and served us in shorts and tee-shirts.

We really enjoyed the meal and will return.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of the best...if you like ten acres of sand bunkers....don't mind the herd of Gazelles they keep away.

Very well set out...I'm no expert just my view.....love the watering stations set up around the course and the food and drinks cart that comes by now and then.

This is a wonderful course with all class facilities ....price of course goes with it, but there are options for cheaper games....restaurant caters well and again reasonable selection at fairly reasonable prices......one of my favorites.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Gary Player designed course was great to play, BUT if you don't like sand this is not the course for you.

The whole environment reminds me of a Spanish\American resort course, with most of the holes surrounded by big houses. There are OCEANS of sand, both in bunkers and cavernous waste areas. The design means that for me all the trouble was found at about 250 yards, and you had to be very accurate to avoid it. I will say I thoroughly enjoyed playing the course, and would like to experience it when the greens have not just been sanded.

Saadiyat is well worth the green fee, but if I was asked to choose, I would choose Yas Links as the better overall experience.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The facilities are great ( 5 star hotel great), the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The course is somewhat challenging due to the tons of bunkers but once you reach the beachside of the course, it's worth everything. And as a little add on, for some reason they have deer roaming around the golf course :)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Designed by the Legendary Gary player Saadiyat Beach Golf Club just want to be the best without compromises.

Try the restaurant, it is wonderful tasty.