“What a Place!!”

Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
Reviewed January 23, 2013

That was great I like that place. Totally WHITE BEACH even Villas was white too. an other Wonder :)
it is true very far from Dubai but its worth it to go there :)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We played here recently and found this course to be in excellent condition. From the Pro Shop to the green staff everything is well organised and runs smoothly. This is a course I would recommend

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is beautiful property. The setting is links like, with some lovely views of the blue water and small beach dunes. It is a pleasure to be there on a nice day. The course plays well, with enough challenge to make it fun. The Yas Links are still my favorite course in Abu Dhabi.

The golf club is nice. The restaurant serves excellent fish and chips (according to my Brit friend). The ladies locker facilities are very nice. The service, while I was there, was excellent. I would highly recommend it for a nice relaxing golf outing.

1  Thank Ania626
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a long and challenging championship course designed to test every golfer playing it. You will need a buggy to get around it given it is over 8,000 yards.
Learn to love sand and bunkers there are 10 hectares of them, thank you so much Mr Player a few less would have been lovely especially on mousetrap!
My all time favourite hole is Dolphin view which is absolutely stunning, the wildlife with the dik diks, dolphins, and waterbirds on the various lakes.
Play this course a couple of times, once to work out where the hole goes and then play away from every hazard - the fairway runs down to them all.

1  Thank jacquiad
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I loved the course. I called on a Thursday to change a tee time booked for the following day (Friday) to the next day (Saturday) due to worries about making it to the course from the airport on time. They would not do it due to their cancellation policy. I was maintaining to them that I was not cancelling the tee time, just moving it. They said they would charge me for the new tee time on Saturday and only charge me for the Friday tee time if it was not sold. I thought this unreasonable. Be careful. When you book a tee time, make sure it's solid and remember that changes are not possible within 48 hours of the tee time.

Nevertheless, great course in a great setting.