“"We'll Definitely Invite my friends and visitors over!"”
Review of Rosewater

Rosewater
Ranked #10 of 2,150 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rosewater, the award-winning buffet restaurant with outdoor terrace seating, offers diners a fine selection of international cuisine with live cooking stations located throughout the venue. Treat yourself to a delicious breakfast, invite your associates to a sumptuous buffet lunch or have a heartwarming dinner with family and close ones in this welcoming venue known for its Arabian style generosity. Make it a point to sample some of our tempting desserts that will surely end your Rosewater experience with a smile.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

It's our first time to visit this restaurant. I brought my family and my friends who were really impressed not just by the ambiance and the quality of food but with the exceptional service. All service staff are approachable, welcoming and good skills in customer service. My first visit made a lasting impression of exceeding customer expectation. Highly recommended.

Doris G, General Manager at Rosewater, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest

Warm greetings and many thanks for the wonderful review. It is my pleasure to share your compliments with the culinary and service teams; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

It was a pleasure looking after you, I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back with your guests

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's two times till the moment and me and my wife keep on wanting to go back.
The food is amazing, I can't stop talking about it, the different taste for each cuisine makes me just wanna eat more.
Another nice thing, that u will find every jumierah employee smiling and welcoming u.

Doris G, General Manager at Rosewater, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience in Rosewater both times round and have shared your compliments with the entire team.

It is always a pleasure looking after you; we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've visited this restaurant on several occasions during lunchtime buffet...the quality of food and the superb service have been consistent on each visit...the decoration and the ambience are pleasant and relaxing...highly recommended.

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the wonderful review about Rosewater. I am delighted to know that you always enjoy your dining experience in Rosewater and have shared your compliments with the culinary and service teams.

Many thanks for your continued patronage and recommendation. It is always a pleasure looking after you and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been twice to rosewater and as I expected the dining experience was just perfect . The venue , the lighting , the out door terrace and view were all impressive . Not to mention the wide variety of food choices and fresh delicious juices as well as the highly professional staff who were very welcoming, friendly and attentive. I loved how I was assisted in carrying my dishes to my table as I was carrying a big pregnant belly :-) . Would definitely recommend this restaurant for groups ,families and couples .

1  Thank Rania84
Doris G, General Manager at Rosewater, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the lovely review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience and it is my pleasure to share your compliments with the entire team.

Many thanks for recommending us. I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back with your little bundle of joy soon

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had my nice breakfast with my fiancee there. They have different types of buffet (imagine, it was a breakfast but they had so many choices, such as Asian-American-Oriental-International). As an Asian, I was delightful to find something close to my original food. It is not only that, all the staffs were so helpful and happy to make your breakfast is an enjoyable one. By the way, the view is not so bad. I am sure, once the construction has finished surround there, it will be more attractive.

Doris G, General Manager at Rosewater, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post the wonderful review about Rosewater.

I am delighted to know that you and your fiancée enjoyed your dining experience and it is my pleasure to share your compliments with the entire team. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon