“Quality Experience”

Ranked #13 of 2,640 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The highlight is the service. The team treat every customer as if they are the only one in restaurant. Add good food and nice ambience then you have all the vices checked.

3  Thank Andrew M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here on 2 consecutive days during our 3 day stay at the hotel. The restuarant is conveniently situated by the pool so not far to go from your sunbed. Food was delicious, freshly cooked and very generous portions. If you are not used to eating a large lunch I would suggest you share a main. The chicken strips got a double thumbs up from my 7 year old who cleared his plate.

3  Thank MaiBeebzy
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Went here for brunch a few weeks ago whilst on holiday visiting friends and it was fantastic! The food was amazing, so much choice and really tasty, make sure you leave room for dessert! They had a station where you could pick you steak cooked to order with a choice of seasoning and the same with fish, my nephews love red snapper but there wasn’t any but the chef (sorry I didn’t get his name) went to one of the hotels restaurant to get them some, excellent customer service and they said it was the best red snapper they’ve ever had! The drinks were kept flowing by the friendly wait staff and the live singer had a good atmosphere going. I’ll definitely be returning and I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2019
4  Thank wendywoo15
Reviewed May 11, 2019

The last brunch of the season- NAHAAM! Absolutely fabulous. The service, food, the band and the DJ just simply awesome. We did a farewell for a friend of ours and the team went out of their way to make it the best send off ever. Sampath Udaya Kumara organized a super duper cake for us. Thank you so much to the Nahaam team and of course best bites for the discount! See you in October Nahaam.

3  Thank Candice G
Reviewed May 9, 2019

I had a really great night at Nahaam. The place was designed beautifully with vivacious atmosphere. The food was amazing, especially my sea bass was cooked in perfection and the lemon sauce that came with it was exquisite.
While they told my wife that is not possible to provide her with the medium-rare lot burger, she loved it anyway.
However, there was a problem when I saw the bill. They told me they have a discount for the guest who are staying at Hotel but when I received it, they fully charged me and told me I have to claim it when checking-out which I never was able to do.

2  Thank miladra