“Casual yet sophisticated!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nahaam

Nahaam
Ranked #12 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Casual yet sophisticated!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We've been in Abu Dhabi less than two weeks and we've already eaten here twice and no, we're not staying at the hotel! I love that you can dress up a bit or be casual and not feel out of place....there was actually a gentleman with no shoes and a young lady with her swim suit and a cover up on but also ladies in heels and dresses. You are greeted with a lovely little welcome drink (it was a different flavor each time) and a cold hand towel when you are seated....what a nice gesture. I like that in addition to the regular menu, they add a page at the beginning with dishes of the day. I also like that after only two times, one of the gentleman working there remembered us and where we sat the first time....forgive me, I forgot his name.....but we haven't forgotten the excellent service he provided. And kudos to the young man who made our drinks perfectly because the bartender wasn't there (didn't catch his name either, unfortunately). I'm certain that we will be back often over the next couple of years whilst residing here in Abu Dhabi.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank azhootie
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review regarding your experience at Nahaam. We are thrilled that you decided to come back and will be delighted to have you as our guest again. Many thanks for your kind comments, which we will make sure are passed onto the team.

We are looking forward to your next visit!

Best regards,

• Arabic first
Doha, Qatar
“Perfect Place..Perfect to the Palate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Having been in abu dhabi for 8 years frequenting restaurants, bars & hotels, I have found that Nahaam in Jumeirah Etihad Towers is my favorite haven to dine and wine. Be it a coffee catch up date with a friend, a romantic dinner with my man or an exhilirating gathering with friends for FIFA, the place boast of the best service and succulent dishes in town. I am a big fan of their scrumptuous pizzas and refreshing salads to kickstart your appetite. The pad thai is perfect to the palate. Sweets are a must for me so I savour the richness of their cheesecake and toffee pudding!

Highly recommended. Amazing menu. Mouthwatering food options. Pleasanty palatable! Delightfully delectable!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank renztaurant
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for your great comments!

We are thrilled that Nahaam is your favourite restaurant and look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,

Huntington Beach, California
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently spent a week at the Jumeirah and ate several lunches and dinners at Nahaam. The food was good and the fresh juices great, but the best part was the excellent service. The wait staff was professional and very attentive. Our usual waiter, Bachir, was a great guy. He went above and beyond to bring my daughter extra zaatar dip- her favorite. He also made great local recommendations to my husband and me. I would like to see more choices on the menu and lower prices, but overall, I'd definitely suggest you try Nahaam.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank elle0m
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for dining at Nahaam and we’re happy you enjoyed the food and service. Bachir is thrilled to read your comments and sends his regards.

Thanks for recommending us!

Kind regards,

Lancashire, England
“Very nice but maybe a little overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Had lunch which I enjoyed but was a little surprised with the bill which was more than I'd expected. I can recommend Nahaam but will,be more careful what I order next time.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank UKcritic
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you for dining at Nahaam. We’re happy you enjoyed your lunch and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Berlin, Germany
“Super food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Been there for dinner.My wagyu burger was really good. nice appetiser, view isn't that good since you just see the pool but food and drinks after haven been really good.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank 142Daniel
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We’re delighted that you loved the food at Nahaam!

Best regards,