“Great Brunch, Great Anytime!”
Review of Nahaam

Nahaam
Ranked #7 of 2,171 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I come here often for a quick bite outside or to grab a drink with friends (especially in the winter months) but have just recently enjoyed the Chill and Grill Brunch, all to great success! The usual food is pretty standard pool-side fare, but done very well. I personally very much enjoy their seared tuna as a starter and then the burger for a main. Always well cooked, always quick on the service (I think this is a testament to their great managers Nagesh and Prasad whom have always taken excellent care of my friends and I, going far beyond what a normal restaurant manager might!) and always very helpful with the menu. Some nights friends and I have been in a hurry or looking for something light to eat and they've even pulled things off their lunch menu for us. Just going the extra mile really makes this place shine.

The brunch was incredible though, I must say. It is probably the best food-quality brunch I have been to in Abu Dhabi. The "chill" seafood was very fresh (great sushi and lobster), and the "grill" side of things didn't disappoint either! I had freshly grilled to order calamari that made me go back for seconds and some amazing roasted pork (cracklings and all!). Finally the deserts were pretty standard but well done and the cheese selection was amazing!! The ability to sit outside or in really helps this place as we get into the cooler months as well and I want to escape the 24/7 aircon lifestyle.

In recap, I come here often and think the ambience as well as the service staff and food are top notch (it is a pool-side restaurant, so keep that in mind) and the managers are excellent at attending to every guests needs! I’ll be back for brunch and an afternoon/evening bite!

GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your compliments and for being a regular guest at Nahaam. Your detailed review will certainly be useful for other guests. We are pleased that you continuously enjoy dining with us! Nagesh and Prasad were delighted about your compliments and they are looking forward to serving you again next time.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

First thing it says casual poolside , so we rang to ask if our men could wear shorts, answer was absolutely not! Ok so we arrive and many men in shorts, not dressy shorts very casual shorts.
Food is fab, wine is ok, but omg the price is unbelievable, would we return. I would have to say no.

1  Thank vonone
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This Friday special 'Chill and Grill', gives great value offerings and a truly incredible range of the highest quality choices for a full brunch. The stands groan with an incredible range of beautifully and and well presented options.

The stand-out centre-piece is the grill area, which offered an enormous and perfectly roasted side of beef that melted in the mouth, as did the roast suckling pig. Tasty lamb chops, kebabs and burgers make the choice almost impossible!

The venue was jam-packed, but service continued to smile and were never far away to re-fill your glass and bring extra items as required. A great experience if you end up in town over the weekend!

1  Thank Alexander P
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Thank you for your great compliments! We are delighted that you have enjoyed brunching with us on Friday. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was taken to the brunch, and had an absolutely lovely time. There was a great selection of food... I especially enjoyed the duck and pancakes. And the hospitality was something I rarely experience. Our server Jeevan went above and beyond, he even organized peach cocktails! Thank you.

GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your compliments! We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your Friday Brunch. Jeevan was truly pleased by your comments and we are all looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

its been an excellent experience for me and for my friends when we spent our weekend in nahaam. this is my first time to write a review for them which is very memorable for me, i cannot understand why they are in no. 7 only you should be on top! because the excellent service that you've made us experience last brunch is the best...even if its a very busy day, still you can manage to provide us the best and special caring that every guests will remember for his whole life!!!! all i can say is, this is the best BRUNCH in abu dhabi!!!! excellent SERVICE, STAFF and FOOD!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS! SEE U SOON!!!

1  Thank zach e

Thank you for these compliments! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Brunch so much and that we are your number 1! We are definitely looking forward to serving you again.