“SPOT ON!!”

Ranked #7 of 2,151 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was there a week ago for a quick lunch. From the moment you enter the restaurant the hostess Catherine will make you feel that you're in for a good treat. I was seated by the window which gave me a perfect view of the stunning pool. As I browsed the menu, my waiter (I forgot his name but he was wearing glasses) explained most if not all the items in the menu which was great. I ordered their dish of the day. Shrimp aglio olio, being a food junkie who tries everything, that was, by far the most delish pasta I've tasted. You can simply compare it to fine Italian restaurants that tends to overcharge. As I go through my dish I was approached by the manager (I'm really not good with names, pardon me) he checked if everything was okay. The experience was unexplainable. Happy, satisfied and surprised that they do have nice restaurants like Nahaam in Abu Dhabi. Kudos to the chefs and the wait-staff!

3  Thank toni k
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear toni k,
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of our Nahaam restaurant, your feedback and praise is truly appreciated.
I was elated to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your overall dining experience, from the service to the food. I have shared your comments with the Nahaam team and commending Catherine specifically, they were all ever so grateful for your feedback.
On behalf of the Nahaam team, we look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers at some point in the near future.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very nice simple food set next to the pool at the Jumeirah hotel, Etihad Towers. The staff are very attentive and particularly good with young children.

4  Thank Will R
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Will R,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi.
Thank you for your wonderful review. I’m elated that you and your children enjoyed your experience with us at Nahaam.
We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited in august with my fiancé and found the food and service was second to none, however it was a little quiet so I would like to visit again at a busier time and see whether the food and service is consistent. Overall would certainly return.

1  Thank liams89

Dear liams89,
Thank you for such a favourable review of our Nahaam restaurant.
I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Nahaam and we look forward to welcoming you back again, where I can promise that the service will be just as good, if not better.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came to nahaam for a quick meal whilst in Abu Dhabi . They have a beautiful terrace facing the pool . The restaurant has very nice decor and friendly staff. It was actually my second time there i had to write a review i enjoyed it so much. The food was exquisite and suprisingly the prices were extremely reasonable for a five star Hotel . Would strongly recommend if you are inAbu Dhabi and would like a good meal !

2  Thank SamiaSaeed

Dear SamiaSaeed,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our Nahaam Restaurant, it’s truly appreciated.
We are elated to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your dining experience and we are extremely grateful for your continued patronage to Nahaam. Your comments have been shared with the Nahaam team and they were just thrilled.
We hope to see you again sometime soon and look forward to that day.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Recently 3 of my friends purchased a groupon online for my best friend's bday celebration. the food was great, i loved the striploin and the ambiance was great. we were very looked after by our waitress Ellaine, who gave us lot of humour and information/details of the food. thanks also to the manager for giving us such wonderful complimentary beverage.
The oh so cute and tasty complimentary bday cake was so heart warming. bday celebration here was all worth it and very much looking forward for the coming brunch.
I have been to other restaurants before but Nahaam is the best among all of them. Definitely, I will recommend the Nahaam restaurant to my other colleagues, workmates and friends so they too can enjoy the food, services and soothing ambiance of it. :)

4  Thank Jeng J
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Jeng J,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
We are pleased to read that you and your friends enjoyed your dining experience with us at Nahaam and we hope your friend had a wonderful birthday.
Your kind words have been sent to the Nahaam team, specifically to Ellaine and our restaurant manager, Nagesh, they were ever grateful for your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers at some point in the near future.