“Great food and even better staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nahaam

Nahaam
Ranked #10 of 2,039 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great food and even better staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very nice simple food set next to the pool at the Jumeirah hotel, Etihad Towers. The staff are very attentive and particularly good with young children.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Will R
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Will R,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi.
Thank you for your wonderful review. I’m elated that you and your children enjoyed your experience with us at Nahaam.
We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

• Arabic first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited in august with my fiancé and found the food and service was second to none, however it was a little quiet so I would like to visit again at a busier time and see whether the food and service is consistent. Overall would certainly return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank liams89
Dear liams89,
Thank you for such a favourable review of our Nahaam restaurant.
I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Nahaam and we look forward to welcoming you back again, where I can promise that the service will be just as good, if not better.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came to nahaam for a quick meal whilst in Abu Dhabi . They have a beautiful terrace facing the pool . The restaurant has very nice decor and friendly staff. It was actually my second time there i had to write a review i enjoyed it so much. The food was exquisite and suprisingly the prices were extremely reasonable for a five star Hotel . Would strongly recommend if you are inAbu Dhabi and would like a good meal !

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank SamiaSaeed
Dear SamiaSaeed,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our Nahaam Restaurant, it’s truly appreciated.
We are elated to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your dining experience and we are extremely grateful for your continued patronage to Nahaam. Your comments have been shared with the Nahaam team and they were just thrilled.
We hope to see you again sometime soon and look forward to that day.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great Services, Delicious Food and Hospitable Staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Recently 3 of my friends purchased a groupon online for my best friend's bday celebration. the food was great, i loved the striploin and the ambiance was great. we were very looked after by our waitress Ellaine, who gave us lot of humour and information/details of the food. thanks also to the manager for giving us such wonderful complimentary beverage.
The oh so cute and tasty complimentary bday cake was so heart warming. bday celebration here was all worth it and very much looking forward for the coming brunch.
I have been to other restaurants before but Nahaam is the best among all of them. Definitely, I will recommend the Nahaam restaurant to my other colleagues, workmates and friends so they too can enjoy the food, services and soothing ambiance of it. :)

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Jeng J
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Jeng J,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
We are pleased to read that you and your friends enjoyed your dining experience with us at Nahaam and we hope your friend had a wonderful birthday.
Your kind words have been sent to the Nahaam team, specifically to Ellaine and our restaurant manager, Nagesh, they were ever grateful for your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers at some point in the near future.
Abu Dhabi
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have previously written a most positive review of Nahaam and have dined there many times since, always experiencing the same excellence of food, service and ambiance. Following another brilliantly positive dining experience there last night, I have decided to write of my admiration for this restaurant again. My meal was beautifully cooked and presented and the level of service from the time I entered the restaurant until I finished was very special. I wish, in particular, to single out Ellaine and Khine who looked after me so excellently and with such charm and good humour.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John9757
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear John9757,
Thank you for another fantastic review and to your patronage to our Nahaam restaurant, it’s truly appreciated. We are delighted to hear that your experiences with us remain positive and that the personal touches and service from our colleagues made your dining experience even more memorable this time round. I have passed on your praise and thanks to both Ellaine and Khine, they were both very grateful for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.