“Food was great!”

Ranked #12 of 2,087 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Madrid, Spain
“Food was great!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We tried to book a dinner for 3 with some other restaurant and because it's valentine day most of etihad restaurant were all fully booked. So we ended up here beside the pool, i decided to try tuna as my starter and my friends tried some other salad, we shared and taste our starter and really enjoyed it. the combination of my tuna and watermelon really impressed my taste bud. our waiter rodrigo was attentive and very good in explaining all the food that we order. Good service and reasonable price. 2 thumbs up!!!! recommended for friends and families get together.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Irving R
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoy your dining experiences in Nahaam and it is my pleasure to convey your compliments to the culinary and service teams- especially Rodrigo who we have nominated for our ‘Colleague of the Month’ program.

Thank you for your recommendation and continued patronage; we look forward to welcoming you back soon

• Arabic first
“Classy”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Super setting beside the pool. Excellent service - attentive and friendly without being obtrusive. Good quality simple food. Highly recommended for an enjoyable and relaxing friendly meal out.

1 Thank stc8190
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Atmosphere, Kind Staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was having a dinner there last night, 3 courses menu, each contains 3 choices, the food was fresh & had a great taste, the staff were very kind, the atmosphere especially outside area was great.
Recommended for couples or friends

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Marwa_Abdullah
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thanks for the great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience in Nahaam and have shared your compliments with the team. It was a pleasure looking after you; we hope to welcome you back soon

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best Brunch and best customer service you will get in UAE!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Simon Rastrick and his team at the JAD restaurants really know 5* level guest service! I am an ex-hotelier and have had nothing but positive experiences during all my Nahaam visits.. I have also tried the buffet at Rosewater which has an amazing Iftar (if you are in Abu Dhabi during Ramadan) and the Brasserie Angelique which probably the restaurant with the most beautiful ambience in Abu Dhabi, hands down!
However, Nahaam is and will be my favourite.. Especially after tasting the Chill and Grill brunch last Friday..
The food is excellent, the location is stunning and the staff are always friendly and accomodating.
Nagesh who is the manager is very professional and even though I always forget to book outside seating in advance he somehow manages to find a table for us in a full restaurant every time!
It is no surprise to me why the local community loves the Jumeirah brand and why in such a sort period this hotel chain has manage to make its mark in the international luxury hospitality industry
They pick the best staff members and never compromise on quality
I will definitely be going back there (in fact, already booked our NY there!) and I would recommend Nahaam to all my friends.. just do not forget to book in advance!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Angie M
Doris G, General Manager at Nahaam, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the wonderful review.

It is indeed very motivating for us to see that you enjoy our range of F&B outlets especially the Chill and Grill Brunch at Nahaam. I have congratulated the entire team, in particular Nagesh and Simon for their efforts.

Thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers; it is always a pleasure looking after you. I, along with the entire team wish you the best over the festive season and look forward to welcoming you back for NY Eve or even before

Sincerely Yours

Alexandra Headland, Australia
“Best Brunch at Nahaam (Jumierah Etihad Towers)”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Friday brunch at Nahaam Restaurant at Jumierah Etihad Towers is the BEST experience I have had. I have tried them all in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and this is number 1. The ambiance is superb with an inside and outside/around the pools experience and also overlooking the beach. This new hotel is an art-form in its own right. The incredible range of foods is arranged inside and outside the restaurant with a wide choice of different cold seafoods; BBQ grilled selections were also available outside around the pools along with perfectly prepared pork belly, seafood, Peking Duck and other asian dishes and more. Fantastic array of salads and deserts to die for including the best citrus tart and ice cream selection along with many many other desserts. A special arrangement of "kids" meals were inside as well. A wide range of juices, cocktails and great wine were available as part of the package and to top it all off; a selection of very tasty ports and cheeses. The value for money was unbelievable compared to any other brunch I have been to in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Dr. Peter Birks

• Visited December 2012