“good choice of activities” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 139 things to do in Abu Dhabi
Gosport, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“good choice of activities”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Plenty to do although you do have to pay for each thing you do, there are no packages that I am aware of that let you do a few things. Places to eat were a bit sparse and its a shame you have to be a member to use the leisure and fitness centre. I would have preferred to have a swim and sauna than go karting.

Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Nice facility but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

I visited Al Forsan Sports Club for Shooting with friends and found it a little over priced. Amo was not availabel for our required guns but we were informed before hand. Facility is huge and nicely maintained. I would go back again for other activities.

Visited December 2013
Dubai
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Shoot away stress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I went to Al Forsan with my 3 bosses the night before a results review by our head office. What a stress reliever! We did the Clay Pigeon Shooting and it was absolutely awesome. I had no idea how much fun this could be nor did I know such a state of the art facility existed in Abu Dhabi. A look around and we discovered a world of activities, entertainment options and fun were right on our doorsteps. The tuition and safety standards are top class and despite being terrified to hold a weapon I found that under the guidance of the Al Forsan team I was in good hands. Give it a try for team building or just for fun. I'll be back to try target shooting next time!

Visited July 2014
Hannover, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Two boys 14 and 15 years old played Paintball for the first time. It was a very special experience for them.
Really good place to do wakeboarding.

Visited August 2014
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Went here with a group of friends late after work one evening, had a great time on track with the Go-Karts, then on the water knee boarding. Good prices.

Visited September 2013