“Shooter's Paradise”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Shooter's Paradise”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My first experience of firearms was here. and what an experience it was. the entire place is very well managed, and one can spend a lot of time indulging in various activities. i have only used the shooting experience here more than once and it was quite an experience that i speak of whenever its time for story telling. All the Filipino instructors are very good, but Jesus is the best till date.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Abhisek G

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Cable wakeboarding”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place is a little unusual - rumour has it that is was owned by a wealthy local who decided to open it up to the public. It's been done fairly quietly, but it has the UAE's first cable wakeboarding park (which is the only facility I used). Whether or not you can wakeboard, it's great fun trying - harder than behind a boat I think - expect to be splashed, sprayed in the face with water, and to nose dive - but laughing all the while.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank DevilsAdvocate028
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“For the Sport lovers”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I went here to try Archery for the very first time and my friend joined me to try Shooting. We both had a blast. The archery was set outdoor and the weather was not bad at the time, but oh wow did I sweat when I was aiming for my bull's eye shots! The guide who accompanied me was kind and helpful, he gave me a few free shots after the official ones were over. I enjoyed it and I had great shots overall. I felt like a real Pocahontas while I was on it. It was a great experience.

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Sporting venue”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Spent one day with my company on a team building day out, we did the Go Karting, paint Ball and 9mm shooting range, it was a great day and I would recommend it to anyone

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alexdun51
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent place to unwind with lots of activities to choose from”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We went here for free because of husband's company event. One day is not enough to try all activities. But a bit expensive if you have to go there because entrance is not free and all activities you have to pay.

1 Thank kjumarito