“A good place for shooting!”

Al Forsan International Sports Resort
Ranked #33 of 144 things to do in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A good place for shooting!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

They have many activities, like karting, archery, shooting, etc. I went there for shooting. The staff was good, they gave us training before our shooting session started. Constant supervision by the staff made the game more interesting and we actually learned how to handle a gun. Also before the game started we were shown a catalog of guns, from which we picked our guns. It was a good experience but was also very expensive.

Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for sports”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

For all, members or not. As a non member you have to book and pay an addition entrance fee but a part if this fee you get back through your booking. They have great sport to do like shooting, horse riding, paint ball etc. Great Place

Visited May 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great facilities and lot's to do”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've been to Al Forsan over 10 times now and apart from the annoying and mad entrance policy, parking outside, paying and then part-refunding and then getting a bus to the main reception, it's got great facilities. I've held a number of team events there now, the Go-Kart track is fantastic, especially at dusk the paintballing is excellent with indoor air-conditioned environments and I've also done the shooting range which is good as well as the indoor 747 flight simulator and then there's more to do which I havn't tried yet for off-road track racing, equestian and the wake boarding. It's not due to be licensed until the hotel is completed, they said end of 2013 last time I asked. Well worth a visit.

3 Thank Paul L
“Over zealous security”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

While my husband has enjoyed the shooting range at al Forsan, my small children and I have had less than stellar experiences. Starting with the incredibly rude security who would not allow me inside the complex to pick up my 5 year old son from a football practice. I was told to wait outside the main gates (very far from the main gate). My other complaint is with the pricing - when my husband has used the shooting range for an annual competition, there is no provision made for family members to use the facilities, even the kids club was out of bounds for us because we are not members. All in all, not a welcoming place and I will avoid any activities there.

Abu Dhabi
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Popped in for lunch.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I just visited for lunch and a meeting in the afternoon. The menu was quite fascinating as it is easy to read, not being overcrowded, and yet there was a big variety. The range is greater than the menu size.
The food was well cooked and presented. The Ministroni had a nice solid flavour and the fish and chips were interestingly presented. I couldn't eat both pieces of fish as the portions were very large. Didn't have room for a sweet although there were quite a good selection.