“Loved it here only”

Ranked #6 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chic Abu Dhabi bar for a signature cocktail and a fine cigar, Jazz'n Fizz is ideal for after-work drinks with colleagues. Now on 36th & 37th floor enticed yourself with beautiful view of the city's sunset and nightlife, sophisticated ambience to create a stylish feel. Our Luna Soul Band Will Delight your Hearts everyday from 9:00 pm onwards, except friday ( arabic night) & saturday (r & b/ hip hop music) .
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I'm regular here all staff taking very good care of me they know my preferences call me by my name I always felt welcome here feels like my home love the band too this is my paradise bar on earth I strongly recommend this place to everyone

5  Thank mensnih
There are newer reviews for Jazz & Fizz Bar

Reviewed August 24, 2014

bar was beautifully designed,came on a saturday where a nice saturday promotion was going on, certainly with live music ,great service and especially prices for my favorite spirits are almost 80% lower than in any place,enough reason why this is the best place to be specially on saturday's.

7  Thank majid t
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Been coming lately as recommended by friends , this place offers a great service and variety of great cocktails, prices are reasonable too, staff informed us of great promotions, had enjoy the evening with their live music , certainly I recommend this place.

6  Thank Elinhox
Reviewed August 13, 2014

very nice bar , I like to come every week for ladies night to take drink with my girl friend and dance like theres no tomorrow lol ,I like the stuff they are cool and friendly ,keep it up , cheers ;)

8  Thank ahmed995
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Don't come to this place expecting a jazz band to be playing... this is a lovely decorated lounge/bar which has an awesome ladies night every Tuesday.

The Dj is awesome and he plays a lot of cool electronic music.

Don't try to order any food here.. the menu is limited and the food kind of sucks

2  Thank Sara A