“There is no jazz here....”
Review of Jazz & Fizz Bar

Jazz & Fizz Bar
Ranked #6 of 2,171 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chic Abu Dhabi bar for a signature cocktail and a fine cigar, Jazz'n Fizz is ideal for after-work drinks with colleagues. Now on 36th & 37th floor enticed yourself with beautiful view of the city's sunset and nightlife, sophisticated ambience to create a stylish feel. Our Luna Soul Band Will Delight your Hearts everyday from 9:00 pm onwards, except friday ( arabic night) & saturday (r & b/ hip hop music) .
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Don't come to this place expecting a jazz band to be playing... this is a lovely decorated lounge/bar which has an awesome ladies night every Tuesday.

The Dj is awesome and he plays a lot of cool electronic music.

Don't try to order any food here.. the menu is limited and the food kind of sucks

2  Thank Sara A

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I wanted to try out this place for a while and I finally managed to go. I like the ambiance, not crowded at all. Staff were very attentive, polite. I went on the Tango night, but however didnt end up staying late to watch the dancing as I was too disappointed with the food. I usually am not fussy about food, but this was bad. I just managed to finish it because I paid AED 70 for a chilli club sandwich and another 70 for a mango chicken wrap. I have had 100 times better food in bars etc. Sorry but thats how i felt about the food. Maybe its because I prefer my food not so bland and dry. Im thankful they had ketchup and fries that saved the day. Im surprised to see good comments on the food, perhaps Im not just used to the Argentine palate i guess.
Anyways the place is great, but wouldnt eat the food there again.

2  Thank timmyjt
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We do our Tango there every Monday. Very friendly staff, that know their costumers really well. good variety of drinks. Try their Dolce...it is unforgettable (and addictive)

4  Thank Muni_Kadi
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Jazz and Fizz has a very attentive staff, fantastic cocktails, and some very tasty food. On Monday nights, they have Argentine tango classes that anyone can join, and an Argentine-inspired menu that really pleases the palate. It doesn't seem to be overcrowded, so it has a pretty intimate feel to it. Their are non-alcoholic drinks also had some good reviews from friends. I personally could lounge out on their comfortable modern sofas on a nightly basis. There's nothing not to like.

4  Thank Mixchel
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I must admit that I had the best Jazz Music while visiting Abu Dhabi at Jazz and Fizz Bar.
The audience is very classy, very elegant and the music, man, they have a great band playing awesome covers but in their very own way. Totally recommended.

9  Thank Sameh S