“Excellent food”

Ranked #138 of 2,122 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Designed in a contemporary style, the outlet offers trendy indoor and outdoor settings and ample International buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte menu is also available.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We dined in Ginger twice. One day for lunch and the following day for buffet breakfast.

For lunch we ordered a wide variety of dishes, starters were oriental mezzah and honey chicken wings. The oriental mezzah is good enough for two, it contains a sampling of hummus, moutabel breads, butter wine leaves and tabouleh. Main course was chicken club sandwich and fish and chips for my companions. I ordered the penne arabiata extra spicy. The pasta was delicious, not too oily and just enough of tomato sauce. Good portion size as well. A bit pricey of course considering it is a 5 star hotel.

The next day breakfast was a lavish spread indeed! A huge selection of breads, croissants, live omelette counter, devilled eggs, fresh cheese, cuts of smoked salmon and meat cuts, fresh juices, bread and butter or jam, lots of fresh fruits, rice, vegetable curry, parotta and chicken gravy, sauteed mushrooms, potatoes........ I can go on and on, the list is extensive! The food was delicious and service excellent.. The waiters are really attentive. Love the place!

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your very generous comments following your recent dining experience at Ginger. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you found both the service you received and the food excellent. Your thoughts echo the comments of many of our regular guests so it is terrific that you felt the same way.

Please let me know when you are planning a return to Ginger as it would be my pleasure to look after your reservation personally and ensure another truly memorable dining experience.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Drove down early from Dubai for Abu Dhabi meetings and needed to grab some breakfast. The Rotana hotel was close and we rushed in and devoured the buffet. The selection and quality was excellent and the décor bright and comfortable (for a fast good quality breakfast/lunch).

Yes, it's a casual place. But, you better want to eat a lot as it is very expensive. However, everything in hotels in UAE is expensive, so it's all relative.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Ginger for your recent Breakfast experience and for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were very pleased with our food and our service.

Rest assured your comments about the restaurant have been shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests. We are very proud of the continuous improvement that we make to make our beloved restaurant a favorite for many.

We hope you have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

It opens as early as 0630 Am, a wide variety open buffet, you can choose from viennoiseries to omelette also Smoked salmons :) They serve fresh juices of grape fruit & orange in addition to some more. Bon appetit

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Ginger

Your compliments will definitely be shared with our team

I am also pleased to inform you that we now have a new a la carte menu at Ginger with some excellent signature dishes

Look forward to welcoming you back to Ginger in the near future

Reviewed February 3, 2014

i had breakfast there lots of time in Park Rotana, so its was my fir time to go for lunch, i have to say it leaved up to the expectation,

the buffet design is simple, food diversity is good in terms of the main course, you have a wide of cold and hot mezza and slads to choose from, sweets were amazing and tasted very good,

the theme off course is quite, and you will feel comfortable immediately once you go in to the restaurant.

recommended from my side.

extended thanks to Ranjish and Jesse.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for choosing Ginger All Day Dining for your lunch experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were pleased with our food and our service.
Rest assured your comments about the restaurant, Ranjeesh and Jesse will be shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests.

I would like to inform you that pretty soon we will introduce a new menu in Ginger, so we hope you have the opportunity of visiting us in the near future to try it.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Oh my god !! .. I tried all the rotanas in AD and Dubai and they were gd .. But this rotana it was more than i expect .. It was amazing .. The food was wow .. Was delicous .. And the price is vry vry vry gd .. I will not go to any other restaurant zz this is the best :)

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for choosing Ginger All Day Dining for your recent dining experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

Rest assured your comments about the restaurant will be shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests.

Your Sincerely,