“Nice Restaurant ”

Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana
Ranked #115 of 2,055 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Designed in a contemporary style, the outlet offers trendy indoor and outdoor settings and ample International buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte menu is also available.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice Restaurant ”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, good food and great service that's what I will say, the dessert selection is amazing truly recommend..

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you for choosing Ginger All Day Dining for your dining experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your food at Ginger and that you were pleased with our service.

• Arabic first
“Excellent resturant”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

When I visit ginger resturant. I feel like I am still at home, the hospitality, the quality of food and the service is superb. The people / supervisory, especially ibrahim, are very helpful and always smiling to customers. As a frequent customer I will always continue to visit and recommend others to share this experience

• Visited September 2013
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for choosing Ginger All Day Dining for your dining experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were pleased with our food and our service.
Rest assured your comments about the restaurant and Ibrahim will be shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Ok buffet food if you are staying at the hotel for 1 night or 2...”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The restaurant has a nice set-up, comfortable seating and attentive staff. The food is presented well and there is a good variety. The let-down is really about the taste. The Arabic salads and freshly cooked stir-fries were tasty, but everything else lacked flavour. The deserts were the worst part of it. Recycled muffins, dressed with toffee sauce and what I can only describe as one of the worst Um-Ali in Abu Dhabi. For one night, if you are starving and just got to the hotel it's ok... if not venture out to some of the other great restaurants in Abu Dhabi.

• Visited August 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Ginger All Day Dining, Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for having selected Ginger All Day Dining and for taking the time of reviewing your experience with us.

I am concerned to know that my team at Ginger was not able to meet your expectations on your last visit, and that you have had such experience. Rest assured that your opinion will be shared with our Executive Chef Ted Espiritu, in order to improve the dining experience for all our guests. I would like to inform you that our menu is being changed at the moment, and new theme nights are coming out every day.

We hope this experience does not deter you from visiting us in the near future.

Ajman, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful buffet”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My employer put us up at this hotel and covered the breakfast. It was awesome. They seated us quickly and coffee magically appeared. One morning, I had a latte with my breakfast and it arrived and I almost didn't drink it as it was so pretty to look at. It was the best latte I have ever had, hands down - not bitter at all.
They had American/Western fare as well as Middle Eastern. The cook was available to make omelets to order, pancakes, fruit, and other such yummy stuff.
The staff was prompt and helpful.

• Visited August 2013
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Ginger All Day Dininig, Park Rotana!

We would like thank you for your wonderful comments about Ginger and the food from the buffet.
I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations and that you were pleased with our service and experience. Rest assured your comments will be shared with our Ginger management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

California Central Coast
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was with a small group who stayed at the Park Rotana on a business trip. We ate at Ginger for all breakfasts and nearly all lunches and dinners. Overall, I found a wide variety of food that was well prepared and attractively presented at all meals, including a chef for individually requested items (e.g., eggs at breakfast, carving station at lunch and dinner). Guests were of all ages and from different nationalities, and there seemed to items for everyone's tastes. I particularly enjoyed the different salads, fruits, and cheeses, as well as the meat and vegetarian offerings. There is a range of drinks available, including wine, that satisfied the members of our group. There are two dining areas inside, one smoking and one non-smoking, and there are tables on the patio outside. The staff provided excellent service--very friendly, attentive, and accommodating.

• Visited April 2013
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana!

In the behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your nice comments about our food and our service at Ginger. Your valuable feedback is what help us to keep improving our service.

I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with our salads, our fruits and our cheeses. As well as our meat and vegetarian offers.

I would like to inform you that for updated events and menus at Ginger, you can visit our Rotana Times webpage here:

Francisco Giles