“Excellent resturant”

Ranked #101 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Designed in a contemporary style, the outlet offers trendy indoor and outdoor settings and ample International buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte menu is also available.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

When I visit ginger resturant. I feel like I am still at home, the hospitality, the quality of food and the service is superb. The people / supervisory, especially ibrahim, are very helpful and always smiling to customers. As a frequent customer I will always continue to visit and recommend others to share this experience

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for choosing Ginger All Day Dining for your dining experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were pleased with our food and our service.
Rest assured your comments about the restaurant and Ibrahim will be shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests.

There are newer reviews for Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The restaurant has a nice set-up, comfortable seating and attentive staff. The food is presented well and there is a good variety. The let-down is really about the taste. The Arabic salads and freshly cooked stir-fries were tasty, but everything else lacked flavour. The deserts were the worst part of it. Recycled muffins, dressed with toffee sauce and what I can only describe as one of the worst Um-Ali in Abu Dhabi. For one night, if you are starving and just got to the hotel it's ok... if not venture out to some of the other great restaurants in Abu Dhabi.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Ginger All Day Dining, Park Rotana!

I would like to thank you for having selected Ginger All Day Dining and for taking the time of reviewing your experience with us.

I am concerned to know that my team at Ginger was not able to meet your expectations on your last visit, and that you have had such experience. Rest assured that your opinion will be shared with our Executive Chef Ted Espiritu, in order to improve the dining experience for all our guests. I would like to inform you that our menu is being changed at the moment, and new theme nights are coming out every day.

We hope this experience does not deter you from visiting us in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My employer put us up at this hotel and covered the breakfast. It was awesome. They seated us quickly and coffee magically appeared. One morning, I had a latte with my breakfast and it arrived and I almost didn't drink it as it was so pretty to look at. It was the best latte I have ever had, hands down - not bitter at all.
They had American/Western fare as well as Middle Eastern. The cook was available to make omelets to order, pancakes, fruit, and other such yummy stuff.
The staff was prompt and helpful.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food & Beverage at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Ginger All Day Dininig, Park Rotana!

We would like thank you for your wonderful comments about Ginger and the food from the buffet.
I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations and that you were pleased with our service and experience. Rest assured your comments will be shared with our Ginger management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was with a small group who stayed at the Park Rotana on a business trip. We ate at Ginger for all breakfasts and nearly all lunches and dinners. Overall, I found a wide variety of food that was well prepared and attractively presented at all meals, including a chef for individually requested items (e.g., eggs at breakfast, carving station at lunch and dinner). Guests were of all ages and from different nationalities, and there seemed to items for everyone's tastes. I particularly enjoyed the different salads, fruits, and cheeses, as well as the meat and vegetarian offerings. There is a range of drinks available, including wine, that satisfied the members of our group. There are two dining areas inside, one smoking and one non-smoking, and there are tables on the patio outside. The staff provided excellent service--very friendly, attentive, and accommodating.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Ginger All Day Dining - Park Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

In the behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your nice comments about our food and our service at Ginger. Your valuable feedback is what help us to keep improving our service.

I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with our salads, our fruits and our cheeses. As well as our meat and vegetarian offers.

I would like to inform you that for updated events and menus at Ginger, you can visit our Rotana Times webpage here:

Francisco Giles

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The buffet selection is a culinary masterpiece with food coming from all corners of the globe. If you go there, starve lunch just to have this experience, its worthwhile!

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, thank you for choosing Ginger for your dining experience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with our service.

Francisco Giles