“Ready to return NOW!”
Review of Hilton Abu Dhabi

Hilton Abu Dhabi
Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Hilton in Abu Dhabi was wonderful on my recent week long business trip. Check in was smooth and easy with no lines and my room was in excellent shape. The cleaning people respected my "do not disturb" when I had it up. The pools and beach at this hotel are great! I definitely would go back for vacation. They were not crowded and they were clean and pristine. The view was beautiful as well. At the end of my trip, I stayed at the hotel after check out, using the internet which was nice since my flight wasn't until 2AM. My only two complaints were 1) the internet could not be used for VPN to my employer which seemed to be a common problem amongst guests, and 2) the tours would always cancel. The tour cancellations were because not enough people would sign up. Unfortunately the hotel wouldn't take the few people who did and just cancelled them for the day. All in all though, I would definitely go back to this property for business on leisure travel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi and your feedback in Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to see the positive comments about our room and the beach club which is one of the best in town. Glad to know that you were satisfied with the facilities and the hospitality of our team members. Kindly accept my sincere apology regarding your negative experience with internet, we have recently upgraded the system and monitoring the performance.

We are committed to providing you with the best services at all times. It has been our pleasure to serve you and we want you to know that we truly value your continued relationship with Hilton Abu Dhabi.

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (3,146)

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Booked this through Expedia and got a great deal. Very reasonable compared to prices in Dubai.

Great rooms and service. The beach club was fantastic. And breakfast was superb! There was so much choice. We eat one night at one of the restaurants (cant remember the name but we had Chinese/Thai) and it was incredible and fairly priced.

We would be glad to return again should we be passing through the UAE again. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and recommendation about the Hilton Abu Dhabi on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for your positive comments about our rooms, services, restaurant and beach club which is one of the best in town.

We look forward to welcome you again during your future travels to Abu Dhabi

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I am a regular Hilton leisure guest. I have to say that the Abu Dhabi hotel was one of the best Hiltons I've stayed at. We were celebrating our anniversary and the hotel staff did their very best to make it a memorable one for us, including the welcome anniversary package. Daniela is a wonderful Guest Relations Officer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay on Trip Advisor.

We are thankful for your continued loyalty towards the Hilton Abu Dhabi and for complimenting our excellent services

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay and were satisfied with our facilities. Thank you for your appreciative comments about Daniela and same has been conveyed to her personally.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days before going on to the Emirates Palace. We had a wonderful time and can find no fault with this hotel at all. We arrived early hours and an early check in had already been arranged by the staff which was very welcome (thank you Rina). We stayed on the 9th floor and had use of the executive lounge which is worth doing. The beach club facilities are fantastic as is the cleanliness of the hotel Room was extremely comfortable and quiet as well as spotless (thanks Abey). The staff really do make this hotel. Big thanks to Rashvin, Victor, Vikram, Bahardeen, Dexter, Mark, Tamil, Raju, Binod and Athalie. You all contributed to a fantastic stay. The staff work tirelessly to accommodate guests and are always smiling. We will be back to see you all!

Room Tip: go executive
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Opertations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the facilities at the executive lounge and the hospitality of our team members. We thank you for your loyalty towards Hilton.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'll tell you that although I am a Diamond Member with Hilton, I don't typically leave a review, but this property and staff deserve my time. The property is great with beautiful amenities along the beach, pools, spa and a gym people would pay good money to use, but of course free for hotel guests. The rooms are quiet, comfortable and very clean! I checked in with Reshvin Gill at the 10th floor Executive Lounge, she and her staff ensured that each one of my 21 day stay was ideal, happily assisting with anything I needed. I can't speak highly enough of the staff at this location. I will definitely stay exclusively at this property for all of my trips to Abu Dhabi!

Room Tip: If you read old reviews that the rooms are noisy, don't worry about it, they have replaced the w...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to know that you had wonderful stay and were satisfied with the facilities. Thank you for your appreciative comments about Resh and her team for their kind attitude, service and hospitality provided in the Executive Lounge, same has been conveyed to them personally. I am pleased to see the positive comments about our beach club which is one of the best in town.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in July 2013. The staff and hotel facilities were excellent. The room was modern and clean and the beach club very good. We arranged a late check out for our departure but at check in they had no record of the arrangement. I had a copy of the email confirmation with me and the problem was resolved. All in all, a good experience and we would definitely stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting your brief review on Trip Advisor and for complimenting our the excellent services of our staff members

We are pleased to know that you had enjoyable stay at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back should you visit Abu Dhabi again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

You cannot beat the location, price and ambiance of the Hilton in Abu Dhabi! They make you feel like your home away from home and are quick to meet your every need. I prefer the Hilton in Abu Dhabi to the Beach Rotana, where we also stayed, company paid for, after an extended stay.

Room Tip: Any room at the Hilton Abu Dhabi is a good choice!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for your positive comments about our Location, services and facilities.

Glad to have contributed to make your stay enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back during your future visits to Abu Dhabi.