“Great Hotel”
Review of Hilton Abu Dhabi

Hilton Abu Dhabi
Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The hotel is located on the sea side of Abu Dhabi. If you like walking, you can walk to the Marina Mall and get back to the hotel by taxi when after filling up your shopping bags. The hotel has its own beach which is very good for kids as well, beside the gym. Although, the hotel staff are really nice and friendly, the night club "CINNABAR" staff are very strick and they have so many policies, that even their manager Mr Samer didn't know what the policies are???. Even though after I have left Canada and since I am living here again. I never understood their rules or policy and since I became a member there. I am not allowed to get there by my self. Infact, when I bought the card they told I can go there at anytime. They mislead me to buy their card and now I can't get into this night club. I am still wondering about such a behavior of the premium club.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ABADE
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

Pleased to learn that you found our team members to be friendly and enjoyed the beach and gym facilities of our Hiltonia Beach Club. Our location is indeed a short walk to the Marina Mall and other points of interest, i.e. Emirates Palace, Corniche Avenue.

With regards to your comment on the entry policy of Cinnabar, kindly be advised that the Premium Club card is a discount card for food & beverage, as opposed to being an entry card for the night club. I apologize that this was not explained properly by the team at the Premium Club office. Please be rest assured that I have already spoken to the manager regarding this subject.

Same as any other night club in the city, we do have door policies for Cinnabar and we hope for your understanding in this regard.

We place great value on your patronage to the Hilton and we do hope to welcome you again during your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (3,149)

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I recently returned to Abu Dhabi after an absence of over a year, unfortunately my company booked me in a different hotel. I had been staying at the Abu Dhabi Hilton for the last five to six years, the first day in town I realized how much I missed the Hilton, I was able to change Hotels and booked into the Hilton with the help of Ms. Cania. The Abu Dhabi Hilton is very nice with a great location, however it is the staff that makes this place seem like home. The entire Hilton staff takes the extra effort to make your stay very special. The Hilton Honors staff and especially the Executive Lounge personnel go the extra mile to ensure you have a very pleasant stay, they make you feel like family. I would personally like to express my gratitude to Candi, Jenny-Rose, Jose, Rina, Shanana, Jenny and all the others for making me feel like one of the family.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Francis S
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely happy to welcome returning guests back to our hotel! Glad that we were able to assist and accommodate you when you decided to change hotels and were able to welcome you “home” once again. Thank you for emphasizing that our team members made a difference in your stay and I am grateful that you focused on their attention, customer service and friendliness.

Your kind compliments on our Executive Floor Lounge staff members is very much appreciated; it makes their efforts much more worthwhile knowing that our guests acknowledge and appreciate them.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you again real soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

The staff at the Hilton becomes your family immediatley upon checking in. The Reception desk personnel make you feel so at home and cater to your every need while on vacation or business. The Executive Lounge personnel run a top-notch service second to none. They really care about their customers and go above and beyond in the service they provide. As my title states, a home away from home, thanks to such a great staff and managment. If you're thinking about coming to Abu Dhabi whether its business or pleasure, you'd be doing yourself a favor by staying at this Hotel. Great location, great staff, and comparable prices to the competitors. My special thanks to Candy, Semona, Rena, Shanana, Jenny-Rose, Jose, Lizel, Customer Affairs, oh gosh, I could go on and on...thanks goes to the entire staff at Hilton Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Depends on each individual but I prefer to be on the back side of the Hotel so as not to hear the tr...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Dennis K

Thank you for your time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

Always delighted to read that our team members made a difference in our guest’s stay and that you think our hotel is suitable for both business and leisure travel. From your comments it seemed that our Executive Floor Lounge and Guest Relations team members made a good impression on you; the special mention of their names will be very motivating and much appreciated indeed!

At the Hilton we always strive to provide our guests with the utmost in customer service and as you pointed out, to be a “home away from home”.

Once again, thank you for considering us a “family” and we look forward to welcome you again during your next visit!

E-mail: Christian.Hoehn@hilton.com

P.S. Those were great tips you gave there regarding our sea-view and garden view rooms!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Great Location, Great Service, Excellent Staff! Great Private Beach and pools! This was my 2nd Stay This year at this Hilton best one in UAE! I will Be back !

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2011

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to write this brief but delightful review on Trip Advisor.

Good news to know that you were happy with our services, beach club, location and team members.

We look forward to welcome you again real soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

The Hilton Abu Dhabi is by far the best in the UAE due to its location, amenities and service. Located Corniche Ave across from the water, it is close to several major landmarks and popular places such as the Mall, Palace, etc. It has a beach club, fitness center, and spa, which are very good. Finally, the service is amazing from the bell hop to room service. An older building, it has been renovated to modern standards to include having several great restaurants located on the premises. The executive lounge has a very hospital staff and provides an afternoon tea with heavy appetizers. Breakfast is great in either the executive lounge or the restaurant. My favorite of the four Hiltons that I've stayed at in the UAE.

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank John E

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor.

In a concise message, you have summarized all our facilities and services –Executive Lounge, Hiltonia Beach Club, restaurants as well as the convenient location and customer service provided by our team members. We are delighted to have met your satisfaction and the honour of being your ‘favourite’ Hilton hotel in the U.A.E.

Once again, thank you and we will be more than happy to welcome you many times over during your future travels to Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Just returned from a long weekend in Abu Dhabi, and decided to use the Hilton on the corniche. This is my third stay in this excellent hotel, and once again it did not disappoint me. We opted to stay in one of the executive rooms, which gives you access to the executive lounge. This in it's self is worth the extra cost and is a wonderfull place to relax and enjoy a complimentry drink, and snacks which seem to be provided throughout the day. The "Hiltonia" beach club which is located across the road (access via a short subway) is a fantastic beach resort, with several swimming pools which we found to be excellent. The staff are an asset to the the Hilton name, from members of the check in team, through to the waiters and concierge staff. All of them very helpfull and proffesional. I can not reccomend this hotel enough to anyone who may be thinking of going out there, either for business or pleasure. I will certainly be staying there again if I should return to Abu Dhabi. I have stayed in the Rotana Beach hotel in the past and this to is an excellent hotel, however it does not seem to have the "Family" feel to it that the the Hilton seems to have. Truly 5 star!

Room Tip: Opt for the executive room if possible. Located on the top floor with access to the executive lounge...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deano-the-dog
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thank you for your time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

Really heartwarming to read that you are a regular guest in our hotel and that you enjoyed our facilities and services. I appreciate your comment that our team members make a difference; guest satisfaction is important to us and we always strive to provide the best customer service.

Our Hiltonia Beach Club remains popular among our guests and Abu Dhabi residents alike, offering a wide range of gym equipment, beach, pool and spa facilities.

Staying in Executive Rooms does offer additional facilities, such as access to the Executive Floor Lounge which offers complimentary continental breakfast, light lunch, classic afternoon tea, appetizers with canapés and evening drinks as well as wifi access.

Once again, thank you and we are happy to know that you will be staying with us during your future visits!

Reviewed October 5, 2011

The best staff I've ever seen. They are always helpful and friendly. Hilton Abu Dhabi have nice Restaurants, Clubs and Private Beach area as well.

Excellent service in Executive Floor and If you need any help just contact Shahana and Kandy.

I had a good time with 5* Food, Drinks, Service, Comfort and Helpful Friendly staff. What els you want :-)

I would love to visit Hilton Abu Dhabi again and again.

Room Tip: 4th, 8th, 9th and 10th floor are the best
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Thank you for your time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

In just a few words, you have said a lot about our team members and services. We are happy to read that you were satisfied with our Executive Floor Lounge, the food & beverage offerings and the facilities of our Hiltonia Beach Club. I appreciate that you emphasized the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff, such as Shahana and Candy of the Executive Floor Lounge.

Once again, thank you and we will be more than happy to welcome you many times over during your future travels to the capital!