“Nice accommodation, friendly staff”

Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #50 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed at the Al Rawda twice recently, the first time we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite and the second time we booked a studio. Both were nice and well fitted out, fittings and furnishings were all in good condition. The breakfast was good with a selection of cereals, fruits, middle eastern items and eggs to order. The location is very handy for the Al Wahda mall, less than 100m behind the hotel. On our second stay we had hired a car, parking was a bit of an issue though the staff usually found a spot not too far away for overnight parking.

Room Tip: The hotel, particularly the suites are excellent for anyone who has to spend a bit of time in Abu Dh...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear 2brianjd,

We are delighted to read your wonderful comments and my sincere thanks to you for taking the time and also for your thoughtfulness. It is indeed encouraging and motivating for me and my team.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Al Rawda Arjaan for another memorable experience and assure you of our best attention at all times.

There are newer reviews for Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Located in the heart of the city,i stayed here for nearly a month.Rooms are very nice, breakfast is good but the staff is the best asset of this hotel. They are very helpful and polite you, just want to stay more at this establishment. From operator to the bellboy - they all so good. I just want to mention one of the Frontline Manager,Mr Ameer,who was so good and helpful that made me changed my plans to enxtned my stay in this hotel . Employees like Ameer needs to be acknowledged for their hard work and efforts - good on you!
the only probelm i faced was parking----0 parking in this area.Mr ameer was very generous to give me a free hotel valet parking for the whole month..:)
This is the place to stay in AbuDhabi!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SEEKO J
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear SEEKO J,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your personal Al Rawda Arjaan experience.

We are pleased to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us and were surprised with our facilities and services. Your positive comment and feedback is always helpful for us to identify areas for improvement and will definitely be shared to our colleagues.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time for giving us your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Al Rawda Arjaan.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed only for a weekend but the room is awesome though it is a classic single room. The amenities, wi-fi, the staff, cleanliness and most importantly the food (both quality and quantity), everything is worth to mention and no single point to finger. Well maintained and very much recommended for any type of stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Sirisha,

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The rooms are nice. The staff are all very helpful , The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. the location of the hotel is very close to Al Wahda mall . it was a wonderful weekend with my kids and my family .its the second stay in Al Rawda and it will not be the last .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I have just left this hotel after a 4 week stay. From start to finish the ataff couldn't have been more helpful, from the front desk to the maids to the breakfast staff, everyone was friendly and happy to help. A great location next to al wahda mall which has a big supermarket too which was handy! The rooms were lovely and spacious, with a kitchenette and washing machine. No pool but you can use the one a few doors down for free, so no problems! Overall I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Let me first say that this Arjaan does not show up on my rental's GPS unless you look for Al Rawda Residence. Hope you have better luck, but make sure before you set off. I struggled to get there and then found that they had no parking garage. I pare,d in the shoddy, shared open parking area and saw the gold tinted windows of the hotel - I wondered why anyone would book me here. I then saw the TA rating of 8.1 - impossible! As I entered the small lobby I was greeted by very helpful people who took care of my car and went up to the room. It was surprisingly large and welcoming with desk, couch and lots of chairs. We used it for a very productive and comfortable team meeting (4). We later moved through a small alley to this huge modern Al Wadha mall right behind the hotel. I was very surprised and we had an awesome meal. Our customer was across town, but the team chose to stay at the Arjaan rather than relocate for the next 10 days of work. Breakfast was good and service friendly. It could do with a bit of sprucing up, especially externally, but great value for money.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank_ZA
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stay there for 5 nights and I arrived in a very early morning (around 03:00 am). The staff assist for parking and we stay at the sitting area to wait for check-in time. Normally hotel's check-in time is in the afternoon, but they help us to check-in in the morning around 09:00. It is really good for us that after a long flying time without sleep. In-room have washing machine and have dehydrate function. We switched on last night, and got all-done in the morning!!
I am willing suggest Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana to my friends if they travel to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
AlRawda, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member,