“Worth every Penny”

Ranked #51 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Worth every Penny”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed only for a weekend but the room is awesome though it is a classic single room. The amenities, wi-fi, the staff, cleanliness and most importantly the food (both quality and quantity), everything is worth to mention and no single point to finger. Well maintained and very much recommended for any type of stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Sirisha,

We are delighted to read your wonderful comments and my sincere thanks to you for taking the time and also for your thoughtfulness. It is indeed encouraging and motivating for me and my team.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Al Rawda Arjaan for another memorable experience and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Riaz Jeelani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The rooms are nice. The staff are all very helpful , The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. the location of the hotel is very close to Al Wahda mall . it was a wonderful weekend with my kids and my family .its the second stay in Al Rawda and it will not be the last .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your personal Al Rawda Arjaan experience.

We are pleased to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us and were surprised with our facilities and services. Your positive comment and feedback is always helpful for us to identify areas for improvement and will definitely be shared to our colleagues.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time for giving us your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Al Rawda Arjaan.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I have just left this hotel after a 4 week stay. From start to finish the ataff couldn't have been more helpful, from the front desk to the maids to the breakfast staff, everyone was friendly and happy to help. A great location next to al wahda mall which has a big supermarket too which was handy! The rooms were lovely and spacious, with a kitchenette and washing machine. No pool but you can use the one a few doors down for free, so no problems! Overall I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2014
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, February 8, 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Let me first say that this Arjaan does not show up on my rental's GPS unless you look for Al Rawda Residence. Hope you have better luck, but make sure before you set off. I struggled to get there and then found that they had no parking garage. I pare,d in the shoddy, shared open parking area and saw the gold tinted windows of the hotel - I wondered why anyone would book me here. I then saw the TA rating of 8.1 - impossible! As I entered the small lobby I was greeted by very helpful people who took care of my car and went up to the room. It was surprisingly large and welcoming with desk, couch and lots of chairs. We used it for a very productive and comfortable team meeting (4). We later moved through a small alley to this huge modern Al Wadha mall right behind the hotel. I was very surprised and we had an awesome meal. Our customer was across town, but the team chose to stay at the Arjaan rather than relocate for the next 10 days of work. Breakfast was good and service friendly. It could do with a bit of sprucing up, especially externally, but great value for money.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Frank_ZA
Riaz J, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, January 6, 2014

Hong Kong
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stay there for 5 nights and I arrived in a very early morning (around 03:00 am). The staff assist for parking and we stay at the sitting area to wait for check-in time. Normally hotel's check-in time is in the afternoon, but they help us to check-in in the morning around 09:00. It is really good for us that after a long flying time without sleep. In-room have washing machine and have dehydrate function. We switched on last night, and got all-done in the morning!!
I am willing suggest Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana to my friends if they travel to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
AlRawda, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 9, 2013

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We got relocated to this hotel when the another hotel was double booked. Overall the hotel is ok. Car parking outside the hotel is non existent requiring cars to be abandoned outside the hotel. Staff were courteous and the room apartment was well equipped. We did find a lolly pop stick in one of the beds, and a used nappy in the bin which did make us a little concerned over the cleaning. Breakfast was good, although the restaurant is small.
Overall the hotel is convenient for the sites of Abu Dhabi. It's difficult to provide a value for money rating because we didn't really want this hotel as we wanted a pool which this hotel doesn't have.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Bosse10
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a detailed review of our accommodations, facilities and restaurants.

I am extremely sorry to learn regarding the discomfort and inconvenience.

I have also noted your comments especially the areas where you felt needs attention. We will look into these points and action accordingly.

Nonetheless, I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback. It is truly appreciated as it will enable us to overcome our shortfalls and help us to serve our valued guest better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Al Rawda Arjaan in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel three separate times while in Abu Dhabi. The best thing about this hotel is it's proximity to the huge Al Wadha mall. The hotel is right next door which puts food, shopping, and entertainment at your door step.
The other reason we keep coming back is the kitchenette in each suite which has a full size fridge, stove, microwave and washer/dryer. Why would you want to stay anywhere else? The staff is lovely. Check in is always quick and painless. And did I mention that the price for each room is very reasonable. I usually pay less than $80 a night which is terrific for a 4 star in that location. Every room is a corner room which means that they're pretty large compared to other hotel rooms in the city.
Stay here and I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank LangStonR
AlRawda, General Manager at Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, October 19, 2013