All reviews nice hotel rooftop pool central location the ground floor trip to abu dhabi late check shopping mall corniche cornish concierge taxis gym leisure mr dubai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to give thanks & appreciation to Ms. Christine & Ms. Karen of La Veranda for their kind & generous assistance for my 2 days of stay in the hotel. I had a great day. Hope to see u again for another celebration.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I have booked the hotel by thinking it's Sheraton's property but the hotel is a disaster,staff is highly unprofessional.
Pathetic service, we called operator to send someone in our room as there was some issue in the washroom but no one came even after 4-5 hours,we asked for drinking water they said no,we asked to refill tea and coffee they said no, no slippers in the room,only 1 towel in the washroom for whole family and when you call them to send something they take ages, atleast an hour to send something.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Rahul C
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

10 September during short trip to Abudabi I choose Sheraton Khalidiya to stay coz of the name of Sheraton Starwood the big wow name !but unfortunately the time I reached the room I was totally shock by the smell and look of the room .same time I called and back to FO asked to change the room and when I got the new room normally after long traveling hours sure feel hungry so I started looking for the menu every where ./“so I called room service looking for menu and for more than 1,30 minuets of waiting and calling again room service and got reply from the lady in there saying actually it’s not my job it’s housekeeping job. Should guest know who’s job is room service menu ?.
Finally got the menu and when called the same lady answered with bad voice and whenever I asked for one kind of food from the menu she replied with it’s not available for more than 7 items . Finally got my self and go to eat in restaurant out of the hotel .+to all that room was empty no mini bar no sleepers no toothbrush .no tissue .
Finally all I want to say I really never feel the name of Starwood in there

Hasan ali

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasant stay! Great location with ATM, supermarkets, mall and restaurant nearby. Clean, comfortable room. Staff were very friendly and polite. I really felt welcomed. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Booked a room with family and its been a great weekend stay.
Everything from entering the hotel until leaving was great.
Staffs were so friendly and accommodating most especially the front desk ladies.
Worth staying.