A colleague of mine and myself recently had dinner here. As far as the food, service, ambience and music being played by the resident guitarist were concerned, all easily met expectations. However, what really concerns me is that this restaurant does not have a no smoking area. We were lucky having had most of our dinner in relative smoke free comfort. However, just as we were about to start our dessert, a group of four came in and was seated right next to our table. Out of the four, one started on his cigarette and another started smoking on his pipe. The smoke from his pipe was blowing straight into my face and was so overpowering that I immediately requested that we be moved to another table. This, unfortunately, spoiled what would have otherwise been a perfect evening. Can I politely suggest to the management that they introduce a no smoking area, or better still make it a non smoking restaurant. Dining out should be a relaxing and enjoyable experience, not one that is spoiled by being overcome with smoke either from a pipe or a cigarette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Starwood EMEA so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton