The Sheraton was a great hotel with helpful friendly staff. As a previous reviewers have noted the building work opposite the lagoon is a bit of a downside but must have moved on a notch as there was no problem with debris - just noise and the view, but as there is building work going on nearly everywhere and there is always some background noise of the a/c units it wasn't so bad.
We upgraded to an executive room which meant breakfast and internet were included which was v good value. The breakfast was excellent with loads of choice.
The only downside was visiting the Emirates Palace for dinner one night, which makes everywhere else just look like a Travelodge but never mind - one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton