“Gr8 Hotel”

Ranked #29 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai
“Gr8 Hotel”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed both in the old beach wing and the newly constructed tower wing.
I recommend the Tower wing. Stay was excellent , with great amenities and the view from the balcony is great.. I would advise to select beach view and a higher floor.

Restaurants are decent. Full marks for location as shopping centres and Restaurants are stone throw away. Pool area is excellent, beach is pretty much non existent due to construction works.

Will recommend to all..

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jisams
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us online, It is always a great pleasure to read such detailed feedback.

We appreciate your kind words and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Beach Rotana.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Best Regards,

P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (447)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
delhi
Reviewed June 29, 2014

common areas of the hotels felt me bit noisy and some thing around acoustics and soundproofing can be done. same applies to essence dining area and classic room balcony area.more recreational facilities can be added. hammam bath facility can also be added.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dhruv j
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor.

You have raised a number of points in your review all of which have been cascaded to the respective department heads for their follow up.

In behalf of the team at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Abu Dhabi!

Essex, UK
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I recently stayed at the Beach Rotana Hotel, and i can honestly say the best hotel i have ever stayed in, The hospitality was amazing, the staff first class, the accomadation had everything in it, best sleep ever had, the cleanliness was perfect, location great, shopping mall next door was perfect, the pool and beach was faultless, the breakfast had everything to choose from, best yet, the restaurants in the hotel was a bit expensive along with drinks, but i can honestly say one of the best holidays yet,
As a disabled person i found the hotel to be very wheelchair friendly and all areas on the level,
The only downside to this hotel was the wifi, quite expensive, but it was free around the pool area.
Would i go back to this hotel, MOST DEFINATELY and already planning my next trip.
WELL DONE BEACH ROTANA AND STAFF (PERFECT) and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Room Tip: Premier rooms in the new wing, spacious,bigger terrace with table and chairs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank JeffcEssex
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

What a nice and kind review! Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, our restaurants and the comforts of your Room. It is very important to us to deliver a high quality of service during our guest stay and we are happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Athens, Greece
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The cleanest hotel i've even been to, the huge Beach Rotana is situated next to the Abu Dhabi Mall, which is great, has a fantastic eternity pool with a bar on one corner with seating inside the pool, great fish restaurant, a very good pub and excellent breakfast. We will go back!

Room Tip: go for a higher floor with sea view...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Panayota L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words recommending Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi on TripAdvisor.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Very good location with multiple excellent restaurants. Great staff and rooms are very good in terms of size and quality.
Nice little beach front area although is it not an actual "beach hotel".
Large mall connected to the hotel..
I would say it's a great hotel for anyone ..family. .business. .couples...as long as your not there for a purely beach hotel experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank jbwardi
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Jubail
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The three factors of your perfect stay in just here
Location: you cannot find better than this where everything is just one footstep away and the minute you put your foot out of the hotel you are not only seeing the beach but also walking through the JBR walk.
Price: the best price you can go for not even a corporate rate can office such price for a 5 star hotel like this.
Hospitality: from the minute you walk in till the minute you walk out everything is done quickly and high standard, they even upgraded me without me speaking a word which just the perfect gift
What not to miss:
The amazing breakfast and food which is sensational
The SPA treatment
The pool
Sitting at the balcony at night and listening the wonderful music around

Thank you Beach Rotana and i will defintly be back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Hotel is undoubtedly good. Beach, pool, room, service most of it is superb. But for me it wasn't a peaceful experience and in 1 week of stay, could hardly sleep properly. In the night uptil 4AM, were world cup screens right beneath my room so thinking about sleep was injustice.

I tried sleeping in the morning for late hours, their cleaning staff would start knocking the door and in fact enter the room using their master key to ask, whether I need room cleaning. I started hanging "Do not disturb" tag outside my door. Now, they started calling me on the phone, if I need room cleaning service. Come on, good service is Ok, but this is a disturbing service.

Food is almost tasteless! I tried may be 5 times different dishes from their Indigo restaurant and all were same, tasteless. Even breads were not good forget about the main dishes.

Internet was chargeable and there was no free Internet option as against to other hotels in the region.

Enjoyed my stay by spending time at the pool and beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Dhruv S
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read such detailed feedback with pros and cons.

We were concerned to read about the inconveniences you have encountered during your last stay with us, for which we would like to apologize.

We strive to make our guests experience one of the best, so please stay assured that your feedback has been communicated and corrective measures have been taken to avoid future repeats. We honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering as the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi is committed to providing its guests with the highest quality of standards.

Once again, thank you for your honest review of Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, we are looking forward to welcome you back soon among us.