Stayed here for 3 nights en route home from Australia to break up the journey. It is quite a luxurious Hotel with very good service which is par for the course of a 5 star hotel , however the name is a bit misleading . The only beach is man made ,a stretch of 100 metres of sand next to the hotel gardens ! The pool nearby is lovely , we were supposedly upgraded to a balcony room with a view , but unless you class a multi storey hospital next to a few building sites with tower cranes as a view then I think we were a bit misled . The food is excellent , both the breakfast buffet and dinner and the staff very attentive , shame about the location .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi