Stayed 3 nights in February.
Not particularly impressive as you drive up, but beautiful lobby when you get in. You can feel that this is going to be a first class experience.
Service was ok, but nothing to write home about. Room was great. spacious and all the amenities you could possibly expect. places to charge phones, ipod docking stations, etc,etc.
The hotel seems mostly set up to take advantage of the water views, and it's great to stroll along the waterfront.
Great pool. and wasn't busy when I was there. Plenty of choice of restraurants and bars. Just a pity I had to work and spend 3 days in the hotel's conference centre.
Overall a good first class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi