Not too bad a hotel. The have a very nice and very busy lobby. The live music is great distraction whilst waiting for colleagues.
Breakfast buffet is great and was included in my room rate. The restaurants were also very good quality. The German one was my favourite but the veal loin pizza at the Italian was also excellent.
Room was ok...no iron so if you get there late make sure you hang your clothes for the next day. Also not too many TV channels. Probably the biggest issue is the open layout of the hotel means that it can be very noisy. During those first few jet lagged days I often woke up to noises coming from the ground floor below as the staff were cleaning.
It is also located next to the mall which is very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi