$197
$121
$109
$368
$204
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$49
$266
$185
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
$150
$90
Agoda.com
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
$1,273
Aloft Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$136
Travelocity
$255
$199
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$72
$59
Travelocity
4,234 results
All reviewsabu dhabi malltrader vicsrodeo grillessence restaurantdine around packagetower wingpregojacuzzi bathpremium roomdirect accessclassic roomsmall beachall inclusive packagethe main hotellovely hotelconstruction sitebuilding work
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed there for a short trip with my wife. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city overlooking the beach and attached to Abu Dhabi Mall. Efficient valet parking, welcoming reception staff. The rooms are comfortable but the air condition in the corridors need some improvement. I enjoyed the lunch buffet as well. I didn't have time to enjoy the beach and other facilities but possibly next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ihab A
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Gerry,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities have met your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

In behalf of the team at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The service is very good in most respects, other then they keep worrying that you will not pay them. I checked in with a colleague, as all had been booked using my credit card, we asked to only provide one credit card as security for both rooms, the agreed to this, but then the next day panicked and asked my colleague to come and pay immediately what was owing, which was rather strange. This was not an isolated incident, all that was charged to the room, they wanted paid “asap” rather then settling your bill on check out. I don’t know if they have had problems, but it was annoying.
The hotel is attached to a nice shopping mall which is nice, note the co-operative association of Abu Dhabi has a shop in the mall and this has great prices, they also have one across the street that seems to have slightly better prices on some items.
The rooms are in need of a very minor touch up.
The service is great.
One word of caution the Bar is expensive.
Note there is a second “branch” of the Hotel on the same street, but with very significantly higher standards I am told.
All in all not bad and I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Givemeaholiday

Dear Gerry,

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities met your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My 2nd trip back to this hotel. Great location with easy access around town. Restaurants are all great with a good variety. Pool area is also great. The staff are all beautiful with excellent customer service skills.
Will be returning any time I'm in Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: The Club Rotana Wing is great, and the pre dinner drinks/banquet is included
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Gerry,

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our first visit to the Beach Rotana in Abu Dhabi, although I have experienced Rotana hospitality in Dubai. My husband and I spent a weekend just before Ramadan and were frankly not expecting much more than a relaxing escape. What we experienced bowled us over. To begin with, for a city hotel that looks deceptively small from the outside, Beach Rotana is surprisingly spacious and has the look and feel of a much more expensive hotel than its price suggests.

The massive lobby has lots of space to relax with a cup of coffee, its roof is a large dome with a distinctive stained glass work. The other thing you immediately notice about all the staff is how genuine their welcoming smile is, and how truly caring and helpful they are. In fact, this one attribute was so all-pervasive through our stay that while checking out I had to ask a staffer if there was a reason everybody looked so genuinely happy and interested. I was told that is how the group CEO is: whenever he walks in, he seems to miraculously know every staff member's name - and actually cares to have a conversation with whoever he meets, so the care for people tends to run through the organisation. Makes a lot of sense, and it shows. Our sincere thanks to all the wonderful people who I cannot name, and keep up the good work.

The rooms are regular; nothing worth writing about it, but a comfortable size and with a good balcony in case you smoke. We did not really spend much time in the room, because for one the hotel has lots to do outdoors and an amazing spa that I had to visit. The back exterior of the hotel is a long winding strip of beach down to the pool and gym / fitness area, lined by restaurants on the other side - promising a great outdoor ambience in the evenings. All guests have free access to the many pools, gym / fitness area, jacuzzi and sauna to get you started with the warm relaxation.

I have used Zen, the spa at Dubai too and they have the best trained therapists who work magic with their fingers and can address any ache or pain you go to them with. Of course, the physical look of the spa is impressive too, with sparkling clean surfaces, a wonderful pine aroma, soft tea lights everywhere and very spacious treatment rooms, all with their own attached showers. I got a wonderful 90-minute signature massage and I have to compliment Annie, my therapist, for being one of the best women I have had a massage from!

The hotel has a mind-boggling array of specialty restaurants: Indian, Italian, German, French-Polynesian, Seafood, Japanese and many all-day dining and Steakhouse / grill sort of places. A main course in these can cost (without alcohol) about Dh 200 per head - so a family might want to walk over to the adjoining mall and try the foodcourt for cheaper options too. We had a wonderful time at the live Teppenyaki at Benihana, the Japanese restaurant, although I hated how much food we had to waste because it was just too much.

The Friday brunch is (try it after Ramadan!) a bustling affair, with lots of very good food to choose from and very reasonably priced for the all-you-can-drink-of-house-wines / bubbly offers the hotel has. Do book in advance, because this is a popular brunch venue for Abu Dhabi residents and the meals can go a very long time with many people choosing to drink.

For families (and there were many with maids in tow) there are plenty of things to keep kids busy: there are special, large shallow pools and a play area for very young children. Even though it is fairly hot, most of this area is shadowed by lots of greenery and the facilities are covered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelwriterDubai

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read such detailed feedback and I am thrilled to know you have enjoyed Abu Dhabi and its fantastic views from Beach Rotana!

Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We checked in for 2 nights over a weekend while it is getting hotter in the UAE. Great location with a lot of Restaurant´s with diversified menus. The Pool facilities are top and great for young kids as well. They offer a little playground next to the main Pool area - nicely done. The staff in the Hotel is very helpful. Pool guards and Housekeeping outstanding compared to other properties we have seen in the UAE. It is a great Hotel and for a short visit an excellent choice. For families and business recommended. Food as usual at Rotana very very good - portions, variety and quality.

Room Tip: The Premium Suites are recommended - especially if you travel with Kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Julian,