Late September we travelled to Abu Dhabi & there we stayed at Beach Rotana, firstly because we read other people reviews & secondly the location suited us.perfectly. This was our second visit to Abu Dhabi & other than liking the city one has to really enjoy where they are staying & that we did for many reasons.
The greeting from staff when our taxi pulled up was most welcoming & they escorted us to the main desk, where checkin took next to no time. From there we were taken to 16th floor & shown our room, which was elegantly decorated & the view from our balcony down toward the beach was great,
We paid a little extra which entitled us to visit Club Rotana on 18th floor & it is here we had breakfast to start the day with a tasty selection of food & the presentation was a credit to the Chef & staff. Ramon seemed to be the senior staff person & he was so friendly & after our first visit to breakfast he always remembered what we drank juice wise etc., He oversaw his staff in a professional manner & they were as friendly as he & immaculately dressed. We did visit Club Rotana at different times of the day & it didn't matter what time of the day we were there the staff were great.
Since we hadn't visited the Grand Mosque on our previous visit we decided to arrange to be taken out there. Michael at the Main Desk arranged the trip for us & also arranged for another day a trip up to Dubai. The Grand Mosque was amazing & I would recommend it to everyone to experience. The day trip up to Dubai that Michael arranged was perfect & we saw all that awaits you. So full marks to Michael.
Having the Mall right next door & enabling to gain access through walking along a passageway was convenient.
The interior of Beach Rotana is magnificient with breathtaking ceilings, floors & areas to sit & relax over refreshments.
We did venture down to the beach & outside area which really catered for those wanting to go in to the water or relax on a lounge in the sun,
When the time came for us to leave after 4 days, we felt we would have liked to have stayed longer & that seems to be the feeling when you stay at a place like Beach Rotana.
We could not fault the Hotel in anyway & would thoroughly recommend it to anyone going to Abu Dhabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi