I have stayed at a number of hotels in Abu Dhabi and also Dubai. You can see some of my past reviews. This is by far the best hotel in Abu Dhabi.
A little expensive, but you can find deals around. Recommend staying in a Club Room. Rooms are fairly large, modern and of course the most important being CLEAN.
Service is super. Hotel staff addresses you by name in club -- was surprised at this. as it was my first stay at this property.
Internet is expensive 90 AED but free in the lounge.
Lots of restaurants to chose from. Generally all good. Lots of restaurants in area so the location is good.
Again best hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi