We stayed in a club room for 1 week. This entitles you to breakfast, fruit in room, use of beach/sports facilities, afternoon tea and cakes, 4 drinks each in the evening plus snacks. Combined with the superior size room and the private check in / out this makes the club room rate good value for money. I was impressed with the overall standard of the hotel. The range of restaurants (8)was exceptional, Italian (good) Indian (excellent) Trader Vics (poor), were the ones we tried. Trader Vics produced a burnt scallop starter and tried to justify this by saying it was done on a grill. Really? Like I care how you burnt it? The lobby area had a violinist and pianist playing twice in the evening during our stay, who were very capable classical musicians. Generally the sports/beach area was compact but very well equipped with a sensible size pool, tennis courts, gym, squash, and spa. Service everywhere was good, bordering on the over attentive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi