“Perfect!!!”

Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #52 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Been there for five days for both businness and pleasure, and it turned out to be perfect under every aspect. Friendly and efficient staff, scrumptuous buffet, one of the highlights is the Moroccan restaurant, simply outstanding for setting and quality.
Businnesswise it is unbeatable, a special thank to Miss Nevine Albert, the "PR guru", who turned our event into a great success. Thed location is also awesome, with easy access to transportation and attractions. If in Abu Dhabi, just go there and leave it to the Millennium!
Adriano Santino Berrino, Unionturismo Italy, President, Foreign Branch

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank AdrianoBerrino
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear AdrianoBerrino,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. It gives us immense pleasure to note that you’ve had a satisfactory stay and that the team has successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World” particularly from Nevine. We look forward to your next visit and until then, we remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had a great stay at Millenium Hotel Abu Dhabi.
Arrived early before checkin time and Sajan (reception manager) was so kind and upgraded our room, as our original room was not ready.
The pool was on the roof and was so relaxing.
The breakfast selection of food was amazing.
The room was so clean and of a very high standard.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. And would like to thank Sajan for his kindness.

Room Tip: Definitely chose the junior suite - it was amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pikey200

Dear pikey200,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a pleasant review regarding your stay and it is wonderful to note that you had a nice time throughout. Your glowing comments regarding our service, especially of Sajan who has successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World.” Do come by again soon and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have stayed here regularly over many years.
The staff continue to be extremely helpful at all times.
Restaurants provide the variety needed for a stay of over a week.
The conference facilities good with a team of staff who managed to respond to changing demands throughout the week.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Paul G,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi and recommending our property as well as our services.
We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your visits and we most certainly look forward to your next stay.
Best regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip to the UAE. Usually I try to stay in Dubai as the quality is often better than Abu Dhabi but Millennium hotel was excellent and made sure it was a good trip. My room was very clean, stocked and comfortable. Service overall was excellent and I really enjoyed the facilities of the hotel. I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JLM235

Dear JLM235,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay. It gives us great pleasure to note that you’ve had a satisfactory stay and that the team has managed to place you at the “Centre of our World”. We are looking forward to your next visit and until then, I remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed in Millennium in May 2013 for 2 nights for work.

Hotel itself is not one of the newest, however in a good location if your business/leisure takes you need Abu Dhabi Corniche. The hotel staff seemed helpful and mostly competent. Rooms are a bit older in design, but spacious and kept perfectly clean. A bed was a touch on a firm side, but ok.

One area where Millennium doesn't deliver is food. When you travel for work, the food in hotels restaurants becomes important. After long day of work you don't want to go anywhere else (I am at least usually too tired), I just have food in hotel and go back to your room to rest. Unfortunately this is where Millennium fails - both Italian and Moroccan restaurant we tried were not very good. The pizza in Italian place was oily, hard and overcooked (and they had a real wood oven - such a shame!), and the steaks my colleagues had were just OK. Seafood buffet we had in Moroccan restaurant was abundant (never so so many shrimp dishes in my life), food was mostly tasty however VERY loud live Moroccan music and belly dancer were just too much for a Monday evening!

In short, staying in Millennium in my experience was ok, but wouldn't be in my first choice (or even in my top 10) of hotels in Abu Dhabi.

Dear Prekovici,
Thank you very much for your review and please accept my sincere apologies for the not so nice meal experience you had at the restaurants. Whilst we constantly aim to serve our guests with the highest standards, it seems that on this occasion something has not gone according to the usual standards. We’re however currently on the process of refurbishing our rooms. Your feedback on housekeeping and the staff in general is well received. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi!
Yours sincerely

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family of 5 stayed here for 2 nights in May 2013 during our tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I selected this hotel due to its location - not far from anything.

My experience was pleasant all through, starting with reservations manager Mr. Dawn Ghouse when I booked online. I needed to check on accessibility in rooms for my partially abled mother and his suggestions were immensely helpful.

We booked 2 rooms - 1 Junior Suite for my parents and a Deluxe room for ourselves. Rooms were very spacious and all amenities including wifi provided. Bathrooms too were spacious, with bidets and bathtubs. As for bathtubs, I am surprised as to a why a culture exists to provide bathtubs across all room categories! It is a sheer waste of space and more importantly, waste of water. I am sure people living most luxurious lives may not be using bathtubs.

Beds were comfortable, though pillows were a bit too soft than what we are used to but I guess for 2 days, it was ok. Breakfast spread was outstanding. For us vegetarian Indians, it is always a pleasure to see vegetarian Indian food on global buffet spreads and last but not the least, orange juice machine was a nice touch. Just pop in the whole orange and you see it being squeezed and pure juice pouring not your glass. Cannot get better than this.

Valet parking (though at a nominal fee of AED10) was extremely helpful and convenient.

Overall, a perfect hotel to stay while you are in Abu Dhabi. I would surely recommend this hotels, particularly for Indian vegetarian families.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor with corniche facing view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear ParagIndia,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are extremely happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay very much. Our teams are very happy to read your of your experience and we highly appreciate your personalized commendation towards Ms. Dawn from reservations.
Do come by again soon and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Though six weeks in a nice hotel can sound great those that do it know that all too often it can quickly become something of a chore ( I know it is a nice problem to have !) Anyway I am just finishing a six week stay at this lovely hotel and can only repeat what I have said previously, it is the people that make the difference. It is rare to find an unhelpful member of staff. From smooth check in to clean rooms, to nice food no complaints at all, always made to feel welcome and when little things go wrong..and I do mean little things - such as keys stopping working they are quickly rectified with a smile.

It seems unfair to single out specific staff as the whole experience is good but I will name a few who I have had particular contact with and who have continually impressed over the six weeks......Hussein - the smoothest driver in town ! Krishner and the team in Citrus with particular thanks to those who have put up with me the most: Su, Else, Binu and May ye. Thanks to the cleaning guy on the sixth floor - who seems to tidy so well yet leave my bits and bobs just where I want them. and finally thanks to the pool staff for their smiles and endless patience I see as they guide young ones back to shallow water ! I hope to be back soon !

Room Tip: depends if you want to see sea or park
1  Thank timmy1011
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear timmy1011,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. It’s great to note that the team particularly at the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Citrus and Le Club have successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World.” Your glowing comments regarding Krishna and his team and not to forget Mr. Hossain, the smoothest driver in town, are very well received. We hope you will be back to Abu Dhabi and our property very soon. Until then we remain with our very best regards,