Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Trianon Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,516 results
All reviewscitrus restaurantcristal barbiscotticlub roomsmall poolvery pleasant staysea viewroom servicecentral locationbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetvalet parkingmarina mallbusiness tripstar hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I do a lot of business in Abu Dhabi and have stayed in most of the hotels. While others pride themselves on being 'family friendly', this one is a true business focussed hotel. Everything from check-in to check-out was just perfect and focussed around the business travellers needs.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Zorg2000
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Zorg2000,

Thank you very much for writing about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you experienced everything at its place for conducting your business calls. It is rewarding to the entire team that you have indeed been placed at the Center of Our World! We remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 19, 2013

For whoever wants to come to Abu Dhabi, I strongly recommend the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Sharing my experience with you, I can say that it has been a very nice experience to be here and I can highlight some extremely good points:

1. The attention is extremely good.

2. The best restaurant is Citrus where you are going to feel like a real king, they have a very good staff of very nice people, that are looking forward to make your experience as best as possible.

3. The service room is always pending for you to get the best service that you can expect.

In overall for me and my family, we can say that this Hotel has exceeded the expectation by far.

For you to have an idea, it has been a month since we've arrived and I could ask my company to move to any other hotel here and it hasn't bee needed to do it.

Congrats to all the Team in Millenium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Antonio C

Dear Antonio C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed report regarding your experience at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi! We are indeed grateful for your lovely comments and are happy to hear that you liked the accommodation and hospitality that you've received from our team. We are already looking forward to being able to welcome you back to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future!
We remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been in this hotel for the last three weeks and will be staying here for another three weeks. Throughout these days i feel really enjoyable especially the hospitality i receive for the Cristal restaurant. The room is also so spacious with nice amineties though the WiFi coverage is slightly weaker in 6th floor. The food is also excellent in Cristal though may get bored after few weeks. Overall this hotel is a quite pleasant and enjoyable and i will recommend this hotel for its hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jasim A

Dear Jasim A,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and taking the time to write your review. It is pleasing to note that you had a great stay. The team at Citrus has been delighted to hear that they successfully managed to place you at the Centre of Our World! We will most definitely look into your comments regarding the Wi-Fi connectivity in the particular area as mentioned and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We reserved connecting rooms and were pleasantly surprised with an upgraded room and sea view. We used our entertainer card and received an additional 20% off. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. There's valet parking, wifi throughout, decent pool and breakfast buffet. We couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank MamasGirls

Dear MamaGirls,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and it is wonderful to note that you had a nice time throughout your stay. Do come by again soon and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Your sincerely

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I checked-in on 26 January 2013.Occupied the room no.1007 (for four NIghts)
Though it was second time check-in but real experience I came across this time only as last time just few hrs.stay at night.

reception area nicely managed and beautified enough arrangement to sit in a beautiful hall which is well decorated with a nice chhandeliar, three counters for attending incoming and outgoing guests.

rooms are well designed,spacious, cleanliness is superb
scenic beauty is difficult to express in words. still I will try I never seen such beauty of corniche road and area from a higher floor particularly when there is no high rise buildings in between.

staff well behaving and attentive to guests with nice courtesy

food was so good I enjoyed all four days with vast and enough variety to choose from,kitchen staff was supportive and having good helping nature.It was evident when they arrange my early breakfast on my last day (30th January)early morning check-out. thanks Mr laxman.

I checked out on 30thVery Early with a smile on face having lived in a nice hotel where I would like definately to come again.

If you like my review kindly share your feeling with me, thanks

(Only thing I wanna suggest to management kindly include some good Indian channel partcularly for latest news like NDTV/Aaj tak/ABP News and for entertainment Star plus Sony,Colors etc.thanks)

Room Tip: nothing special odd number rooms corniche beauty even number rooms must be road side nice scene.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank ghanshamdas A
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Ghanshamdas A,

Thank you very much for your extensive review. We are very happy to have been able to serve you well and that your stay in Abu Dhabi was an outstanding one.
Laxman will be very pleased to note that he has provided an outstanding service.
Your suggestion will be looked into and we all look very much forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future.
Best regards