Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Trianon Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,516 results
All reviewscitrus restaurantcristal barbiscotticlub roomsmall poolvery pleasant staysea viewroom servicecentral locationbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetvalet parkingmarina mallbusiness tripstar hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was my first trip Abu Dhabi and stayed for two weeks at the Millennium; Dec 13th - Dec 28th, 2012. I am a full time professor (Glendale Community College) from Phoenix, Arizona and was here teaching a class for Bright Vision and the Abu Dhabi Police Department. I was truly impressed with this hotel and the professional demeanor of the tremendous staff. I had numerous outstanding, kind and professional greetings and assistance from many different staff members and all my needs were quickly met.

I ate in the Citrus Restaurant at least twice per day during my entire stay. The staff was exceptional and better than any service that I have ever received from my travels throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. They were truly amazing and friendly / helpful and appreciated helping their guests.
One staff person made an unbelievable impression on me; her first name was Su, a young beautiful 27 year old waitress who constantly seem to strive to make my stay more pleasant and the other patrons that she served. Each day she had the ability to brighten my day along with her other guests, from her constant positive service based glow and delightful contagious smile. This person was one of the best waitresses that I have ever had the pleasure to encounter during my travels. I am even going to add my name to this post to put my name with my glowing recommendation for this hotel and the Citrus Restaurant within the hotel.

Thank you for making my trip wonderful !

Jeff

Dr. Jeffeory G. Hynes, Ed.D.

jeff.hynes@gccaz.edu

Room Tip: My room on the 5th floor was excellent; great views
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff H
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Dr Hynes,

Firstly let us wish you a ver Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for your extensive review and glowing feedback on the service received by Ms Su in particular. I can tell you she was overwhelmed upon reading your post.
We are very happy to have been able to serve you well and that your stay in Abu Dhabi was an outstanding one. We all look very much forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This hotel is attentive to all the details many hotels forget. Attentive front door staff, clean rooms and hallways, a great restaurant....alll add up to a nice experience.

I actually felt comfortable in this hotel. Comfortable like "home" comfortable.

They are in a good location for walkabouts and getting ready for sightseeing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank NormalTripper

Dear Normal Tripper,

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you very much for your review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visits to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi! It is extremely pleasing to read that you were placed at the Center of Our World, making you feel really at home!
Until then, hopefully not too long from now, we remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel a couple of times and never once did I have a complain. The rooms are spacious and usually are facing the sea. Facilites like the gym and swimming pool are maintained well. Staff is really very friendly and helpful! The Citrus restaurant offers really good food with a lot of varieties and different themes every other day of the week. Wouldn't ask for more than this!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sanjana97

Dear Sanjana97,

Happy New Year to you!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay. Happy to hear that we have all that you are looking for and that you have indeed been placed at the Center of Our World!
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, we remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm a regular "staycationer" with a penchant for searching for good, modestly priced hotels, resorts and similar venues in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

I recently stayed in Millennium Hotel-Abu Dhabi and my experience was half and half.

My room was adequately furnished and faced a nearby park. The noise levels from the busy street below didn't make it to my 16th room floor. Great double glazing. Service was generally good, although some of the staff never followed through with my requests for confirmation or information. But that is a typical issue with many service providers in this part of the world.

I took a club room but I've had better club lounge benefits and services in other hotels. This hotel's club lounge was unmanned each time I went there. Only tea, coffee and orange juice is available to club guests, although the alcohol selection during happy hour is better (but there wasn't any food option).

Across the board, food at their lobby restaurant Citrus is uninspired. More than half the meat dishes served at the buffet dinner were dry. Breakfast was no different.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank AmANomad

Dear AmANomad,

Happy New Year to you!

thank you very much for your review on your recent stay at our property.
We are thankful for your comments and happy to hear that you liked the accommodation. With regards to the dining options and your particular experience in our Citrus restaurant, please be assured that I have taken this matter up with our Executive Chef and he has looked into this already. We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future!
Kind regards

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been in Abu Dhabi for 3 weeks, staying in Hotel Millenium for the duration. I stayed in one of the suites over looking the corniche, waking up to a sea view each day was lovely!
The staff in this hotel make the whole experience very enjoyable and I would definitely return here. One of the managers, Sanjay, was particularly helpful and pleasant and ensured our stay was a good one. Our meals were served in the Citrus restaurant where manager Krishna was extremeley pleasant and couldn't do enough for us, thank you, Krishna! The international buffet was excellent and provided a good choice at each meal. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Suite had sea view and was best for a long stay because of separate living area
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Kimberly W

Dear Kimberly W,

Happy New Year to you! Thank you very much for your review and I am very pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us here at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.
Sanjay, as well as Krishna were both equally happy to read of your particular appreciation and we all look very much forward to being able to welcome you back to our property!
Best regards